Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow. Heard he prefers cubans doe.

Phur

Autocross Champion
[emoji38]

Phur

Autocross Champion
We just got a second food processor today. The one that we already had isn’t. If enough to do a full batch of “cracklin’ oat bran” granola without being a major PITA. The new one holds ten cups.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Just got a major chunk of an app up and running.

Probably THE biggest thing they hired me to build. I needed it done by August. It's sorta-kinda running now.

Just like a "first start" on a new motor. Except they hired a guy to build this years ago, he literally spent years (and over 7 figures in expenses) on it. I started working on this 2 weeks ago.

I'm gonna let this run on the server over the weekend. I'm going home early, it's Friday, and I need to plan out which track I'm gonna hit up first with my new GT3 Cup car once bonus time comes around.

l8rz.

Phur

Autocross Champion
ChiChat 18: Dubya Obtains License To Shoot People

I did a double double shot of espresso in this one, paired with a cinnamon rhubarb muffin. I’m about to hit my Calculus... in the face!

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Might go see Dave Attell tomorrow :iono:

Happy Bday Boostie. :headbang:
tacos for lunch today - steak with cilantro and onion - :drool:
so tired - is it almost 6:00
oh wow thanks for the bday comment,

i love tacos yeah.
Happy Birthday Boosted! I’ve got a Mexican Spice Latté just for you. [emoji16]
Oh wow, sounds good
Oh wow. Heard he prefers cubans doe.
hes not wrong ya know :iono:
[emoji38]

We just got a second food processor today. The one that we already had isn’t. If enough to do a full batch of “cracklin’ oat bran” granola without being a major PITA. The new one holds ten cups.
i thought cracklin was like pig skin? iono
I did a double double shot of espresso in this one, paired with a cinnamon rhubarb muffin. I’m about to hit my Calculus... in the face!
rhubard is good, not many peeps know about it tbh.

fancy ass kitchenware i see there

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
Our developer made our site live again. They missed 2 pages that have a couple issues with being ADA compliant. I've now brought it to their attention twice now and it looks like they've ignored me twice.

They literally told me "We are not responsible for your maintenance from this day forward. This means that when editing or adding any pages it will be up to you to run new testing to always insure that you remain compliant."

They aren't helping me fix issues that the ADA compliance broke, and they aren't helping me with the 2 pages that they missed that aren't ADA compliant.

I spent an hour on the phone with a guy that runs a website and marketing agency, and I think I'm going to end up have him build me a site and then host it for me.

I don't plan on bitching to my current developer. They've made their message loud and clear to me. I don't expect them to fix a thing. I don't know why they think that's an acceptable message or that I won't retaliate in some way. At this point I just want nothing to do with their business. They've lost all trust from me and nothing they say matters anymore. I've gone from being angry at them to being excited to get rid of them.

Wow. Just wow. [emoji1747]*[emoji3603]

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
Just got a major chunk of an app up and running.

Probably THE biggest thing they hired me to build. I needed it done by August. It's sorta-kinda running now.

Just like a "first start" on a new motor. Except they hired a guy to build this years ago, he literally spent years (and over 7 figures in expenses) on it. I started working on this 2 weeks ago.

I'm gonna let this run on the server over the weekend. I'm going home early, it's Friday, and I need to plan out which track I'm gonna hit up first with my new GT3 Cup car once bonus time comes around.

l8rz.

Nice work!

What in the hell did that guy do for all those years?? Why did they keep paying him? Also, I hope they are paying you the 7 figures now.

Status
Not open for further replies.