GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Chef Boosted
Would gladly cook for you if come to mantana
I leave work in approximately 1 hour. This cannot arrive fast enough.

Listening to some 311 while getting things ready for the next shift.
I havent listened to 311 in so long. May i recommend nirvana unplugged sir.

Pubg tonight?
Well, why stop there if we’re taking that philosophy for a ride. We should all give up all technology and go back to living in caves [emoji2371]

Not a bad idea , can still easily fit slower manual trans non abs no power steering cars in a cave. Smart thinking dubya, Environmentally friendly too !

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Would gladly cook for you if come to mantana

I havent listened to 311 in so long. May i recommend nirvana unplugged sir.

Pubg tonight?

Not a bad idea , can still easily fit slower manual trans non abs no power steering cars in a cave. Smart thinking dubya, Environmentally friendly too !

That’s not really giving up all technology now is it [emoji2371]

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Niki Lauda special on tv tonight , so sad :(

Great man, glad he stayed relevant in the sport of racing.

Das, you down for pubg?

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Boosted logic continues to amaze me. He's right though, engines are way too automatic for me what with the automatic detonation etc. If a cylinder isn't being lit with a flint stone and striker I'm out. I'm going to only follow running races from now on.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sweet. In4partout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Monday yeah. 4 day week. Got this Friday and next Monday off. Visiting buddies in MI this weekend. Can’t wait.

Did some vag com tweaks over the weekend. Bye bye ESP.

Washed the doges and they’re clean again. Other than that a pretty lazy weekend. Hope everyone had a good one. Good weather by us.

More good news with my boss telling me I’m up for a promotion in pay and in status by the end of the year. Excited for that to say the least!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Mocked up the front flower bed wall/edging. Thoughts? Imagine the house being painted a greyish blue. I know it’s not level. It’s literally just stacked there.

Status
Not open for further replies.