GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
he didn't. said he would drop the price to 8500 on facebook before accepting that. then hours later he talked to his wife who convinced him just to take the money. they already have the replacement for that car.

Gotcha. Well done then sir.

Jaber

Modero
Dreary day. Could definitely go for some solid chili for lunch today.

I had chili yesterday for lunch and will have some again today for lunch. Leftovers FTW.

looks like the guy accepts my offer of 8k. maybe im not as bad at negotiating as i think.

Do what this one polish kid did when he bought my brother-in-law's BMW. Bring your mom and be $500 short. Just make sure to show up late in the evening, when banks are closed.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I had chili yesterday for lunch and will have some again today for lunch. Leftovers FTW.

Do what this one polish kid did when he bought my brother-in-law's BMW. Bring your mom and be $500 short. Just make sure to show up late in the evening, when banks are closed.

LOL.

Hes cool with 1500 cash and paypal for the rest

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie

Chili is one of the very, very few foods that is, at a minimum, AS good, if not BETTER, as a leftover than it is when it was fresh.

No idea where I can get Chili downtown.

LOL I think I remember that story.

Tough call between "Do I sell this thing and let him rip me for 500 bucks" or "Do I take this opportunity to show this mother just how stupid her offspring really is?"

Jaber

Modero
Chili is one of the very, very few foods that is, at a minimum, AS good, if not BETTER, as a leftover than it is when it was fresh.

LOL I think I remember that story.

Tough call between "Do I sell this thing and let him rip me for 500 bucks" or "Do I take this opportunity to show this mother just how stupid her offspring really is?"

Chili - Yes, always love it the following day lol. Same when I make Chicken Fajitas, It tastes better the following day sometimes.

BMW Story - Jokes on them, it did a BMW thing and the electronic water pump went out 2 days later and kid emailed me asking for compensation. Told him to pound sand and blocked him lol.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Chili - Yes, always love it the following day lol. Same when I make Chicken Fajitas, It tastes better the following day sometimes.

BMW Story - Jokes on them, it did a BMW thing and the electronic water pump went out 2 days later and kid emailed me asking for compensation. Told him to pound sand and blocked him lol.

Ugh! That much I don't think I remember.

But yeah - bill of sale always has very, very clear NO WARRANTIES, ALL SALES FINAL on them. F that shit.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
making lamb shoulder chops for dinner. marinade i made smells good enough for as basic as it may be.

weekend plans?

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

Chili is definitely better the next day

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
EVOO, lemon, oregano, salt and pepper. wasn't bad. the cuts i got were not great though.

not bad - my go to marinate is Worcestershire , teriyaki, montreal chicken seasoning and a little olive oil - I don't know how that would be on lamb but it is excellent on pork or chicken.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Guy that's been having vw Gremlins lately we narrowed down to his manifold took a shit. Classic runner flap problem, he's out of warranty. Asked if he could pay 50 and make weekly payments until it's paid off.

LOL

No.

Could have at least offered a few Chipotle vouchers

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

speaking of Chipotle vouchers - has anyone tried the new skirt steak they have?

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion
Guy that's been having vw Gremlins lately we narrowed down to his manifold took a shit. Classic runner flap problem, he's out of warranty. Asked if he could pay 50 and make weekly payments until it's paid off.

LOL

No.

Could have at least offered a few Chipotle vouchers

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Set the dude up with a finance charge, if you trust him to make good on the terms.