GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Up till recently, they were UK only, but there are a few US locations now. Definitely a must if you ever find a restaurant. DC metro area has a bunch, and Chicago has a bunch.
Didn't get any for Christmas this year, but GF brought me back some sauces she found in Africa that were really interesting.
Very cool gift

You like jerk food? Very peppery, alittle bit goes along way

This brand is good

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Don’t have one. Unless I’m having wings I don’t use hot sauce and on my wings I just go with a mild cause I’m boring.

Does Taco Bell mild count lol
lol - I like Taco Bell mild sauce too :)

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Just ordered a Raceseng knob for the racekar because they're in stock now.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Gonna have to keep an eye out, we like jerk chicken. Any other recommendations? I'll throw some suggestions your way when I get home and can look at what I've got.

In terms of Jerk seasoning thats all i got, that product is actually from Jamaica but can be found at big grocery stores. Its concentrated so more like a paste, supposed to rub it onto the meat. Best when grilled where you can get a char. If you get the tradational hot and spicy one, its got a pretty peppery burn.

checked their website, they recommend 2ozs of it for a whole chicken. So that small 10 ounce bottle is meant for 5 lol .

Edit: Pics to make people hungry

Last edited:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Not jerky or dehydrator related, but I got a dutch oven for Christmas and I'll be trying to make pork carnitas in it tomorrow.
I make carnitas in my crock pot - super easy and delicious