GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Lawd that taco pizza turned out good. Made the garlic crust from scratch using a fathead dough recipe, no carbs at all.

20200108_194116.jpg

torga

Autocross Champion
Take a look at dkm clutches, great quality and quite a bit cheaper than southbend. Don't get me wrong I loved be southbend too
That's what I'm doing. 90% gonna do their MB clutch, but that other 10% still wants their MS twin disk. My eyes water at the price.

Lawd that taco pizza turned out good. Made the garlic crust from scratch using a fathead dough recipe, no carbs at all.

View attachment 162734
Send me some? I want that for lunch.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Random question: Whats your favorite hot sauce.

Don’t have one. Unless I’m having wings I don’t use hot sauce and on my wings I just go with a mild cause I’m boring.

Does Taco Bell mild count lol

torga

Autocross Champion
Don’t have one. Unless I’m having wings I don’t use hot sauce and on my wings I just go with a mild cause I’m boring.

Bro not even the Taco Bell Fire & Diablo sauce packets are enough for me.
When will they come out with Beelzebub, Demon King of the Underworld and Enslaver of the Wicked hot sauce??

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Usually just straight Thai chili paste. I don't generally use hot sauce in my own cooking - I try to season the dish enough during the process with cayenne, red curry, etc... whatever the mood calls for.
I'm a fan of Yucateco. Hot Ones has Los Calientes, which is very tasty.
*el yucateco is great for flavor with good amount of heat

*Los calientes was too sweet for me in terms of a hot sauce but the cumin, citrus flavor was awesome

*try Hot ones Heartbeat Habenero red hot sauce, probably my favorite

* Thai chili paste? wow not bad sir

*Nandos Peri Peri sauce is good on bbq chicken

@BoostedVW11
I have a shelf in one of my kitchen cabinets dedicated to hot sauces... Hard to choose.
I've got an R, but yeah. Stage 1+ Unitronic.
^YES

Louisana or Crystals should always be in the fridge imo, good for marinades too

Lol mild yeah sure why not lol

I like the fire sauce
When will they come out with Beelzebub, Demon King of the Underworld and Enslaver of the Wicked hot sauce??
Dang Torga, we are spice lords iirc. Diablo has a pretty good kick , i was suprised they released something that spicy at a restaurant.

I have a bottle of el yucateco XXHOT i have yet to open but i heard its got a kick.

Can Torga survive Da Bomb beyond insanity though? lol

torga

Autocross Champion
Dang Torga, we are spice lords iirc. Diablo has a pretty good kick , i was suprised they released something that spicy at a restaurant.

I have a bottle of el yucateco XXHOT i have yet to open but i heard its got a kick.

Man, fuck 'Da Bomb. I'm a spice lord but only when it tastes good; 'Da Bomb just tastes like someone hates you. I've had spicier sauces that I'd happily eat again, but not this one. If given the choice between eating 'Da Bomb again vs. just cracking open my car's battery and taking a drink, I might just go to AutoZone for a new battery to replace the one I just drank.

Video reenactment of torga eating 'Da Bomb, c. 2017.
LinedExcitableKite-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

KollinWithaK

Autocross Champion
Take a look at dkm clutches, great quality and quite a bit cheaper than southbend. Don't get me wrong I loved be southbend too

Yeah I looked and I would want the Stage 3 MS Twin Disc for what I plan on doing going forward, but $$$
The stage 2 clutch they offer is cutting it close to what I want to be at, but so is the southbend one I'm looking at. Who knows.

View attachment 162734

God damn.

Need that Cthulu sauce.

*Nandos Peri Peri sauce is good on bbq chicken

Louisana or Crystals should always be in the fridge imo, good for marinades too

I like the fire sauce

I LOVE Nandos sauce. Used to eat at Nando's every Sunday when I lived in England with my step-dad.
I've always got two kinds of Franks ready to go for generic stuff.
I prefer fire to diablo tbh. Would also love to try any of the hot ones sauces.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion

I was about to say I'd be afraid of dkm, but he has a mk6 not a 7 lol

torga

Autocross Champion
I was about to say I'd be afraid of dkm, but he has a mk6 not a 7 lol
But the same DKM clutches fit on Mk7. What are users reporting on that platform?

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Man, fuck 'Da Bomb. I'm a spice lord but only when it tastes good; 'Da Bomb just tastes like someone hates you. I've had spicier sauces that I'd happily eat again, but not this one. If given the choice between eating 'Da Bomb again vs. just cracking open my car's battery and taking a drink, I might just go to AutoZone for a new battery to replace the one I just drank.

Video reenactment of torga eating 'Da Bomb, c. 2017.
View attachment 162735
Based off of the celebrity reactions to the flavor i bet it tastes bad yeah. Those concentrated sauces are usually garbage .

When you get up to those spice levels youre generally not feeling too great later.
Yeah I looked and I would want the Stage 3 MS Twin Disc for what I plan on doing going forward, but $$$
The stage 2 clutch they offer is cutting it close to what I want to be at, but so is the southbend one I'm looking at. Who knows.

Need that Cthulu sauce.

I LOVE Nandos sauce. Used to eat at Nando's every Sunday when I lived in England with my step-dad.
I've always got two kinds of Franks ready to go for generic stuff.
I prefer fire to diablo tbh. Would also love to try any of the hot ones sauces.
Lol Torga cthulhu joke, i got that

Never actually been to a Nandos restaurant, stumbled upon it one day at grocery store when it was discounted. So good. Its the amount of citrus that balances out the birds eye chilis is perfect.

Franks is good for marinades. Like you , i have a large selection of hot sauces. Helps that i usually get some gifted to me each year for Christmas. (y)

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
But the same DKM clutches fit on Mk7. What are users reporting on that platform?

Crankwalk. I guess the thrust bearing is a failure point on these cars. From what I've seen it's mostly 2015/2016 GTIs though, but a good portion of those people were either running dkm or bfi clutches. It's happened to some stock clutchs too though and I think I've seen 1 R that reported crankwalk.

I feel like the dkm makes it happen sooner because of how strong the pressure plate is.

There was a guy just this week that said he's dealing with crankwalk now. He had 60k miles on his mk7 GTI and only 5k miles on the dkm clutch.

Last edited:

KollinWithaK

Autocross Champion
Never actually been to a Nandos restaurant, stumbled upon it one day at grocery store when it was discounted. So good. Its the amount of citrus that balances out the birds eye chilis is perfect.

Franks is good for marinades. Like you , i have a large selection of hot sauces. Helps that i usually get some gifted to me each year for Christmas. (y)

Up till recently, they were UK only, but there are a few US locations now. Definitely a must if you ever find a restaurant. DC metro area has a bunch, and Chicago has a bunch.
Didn't get any for Christmas this year, but GF brought me back some sauces she found in Africa that were really interesting.

Crankwalk. I guess the thrust bearing is a failure point on these cars. From what I've seen it's mostly 2015/2016 GTIs though, but a good portion of those people were either running dkm or bfi clutches. It's happened to some stock clutchs too though and I think I've seen 1 R that reported crankwalk.

I feel like the dkm makes it happen sooner because of how strong the pressure plate is.

There was a guy just this week that said he's dealing with crankwalk now. He had 60k miles on his GTI and only 5k miles on the dkm clutch.

I was strongly recommended AGAINST BFI clutches. Low quality clutch kits and failures are common for the BFI stuff I guess