GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I don't like cops for the same reasons keehs doesn't like them. Living in Chicago I've seen cops do despicable things exactly like what keehs has described. It's enough to make you sick. I'm white and even I've experienced cops making up their own rules on the spot, certainly nothing close to what he's experienced first hand. So yeah, maybe you live in a bubble or just refuse to open your eyes to what's happening around you but I don't.

And I'm not anti boomer, just anti racist boomer which happens to be a majority of them as you've so kindly proven to this entire forum.
I lived near humboldt park. Chicago cops literally get away with murder. There’s just nothing like a Chicago cop. Holy crap.

edit. Spelled the name of the park wrong. Shit it might still be misspelled but at least it’s closer

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Ay man, i could be in a bubble - i've only had so many negative experiences but i'm a white dude in the white burbs - well, aurora now so not so much.
I want to reiterate i was actually joking with Jim - the 'ftfy' opportunity was just too great to pass up. I'm not gonna call someone a racist who hasn't actually posted anything racist.

edit: spoke too soon, was that jim, jay? thought it was rick. BUT - I thought he was really airing on the side that a legal citizen gets treatment over an illegal immigrant, which isn't exactly racist. Just kind of a first come, first serve sort of thing. I mean, I do that on FB Marketplace lol

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Ay man, i could be in a bubble - i've only had so many negative experiences but i'm a white dude in the white burbs - well, aurora now so not so much.
I want to reiterate i was actually joking with Jim - the 'ftfy' opportunity was just too great to pass up. I'm not gonna call someone a racist who hasn't actually posted anything racist.
Go back and count how many times Jim said his life is more important than a mexicans life and tell me he's never said anything racist. We'll wait.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I don't like cops for the same reasons keehs doesn't like them. Living in Chicago I've seen cops do despicable things exactly like what keehs has described. It's enough to make you sick. I'm white and even I've experienced cops making up their own rules on the spot, certainly nothing close to what he's experienced first hand. So yeah, maybe you live in a bubble or just refuse to open your eyes to what's happening around you but I don't.

And I'm not anti boomer, just anti racist boomer which happens to be a majority of them as you've so kindly proven to this entire forum.

Absolutely haven't proven that. And I have experienced a cop making up a rule on the spot. I knew he was wrong but kept my mouth shut because I didn't want to fight a ticket.

And I'm fed up with you badgering me and making shit up.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion

edit: spoke too soon, was that jim, jay? thought it was rick. BUT - I thought he was really airing on the side that a legal citizen gets treatment over an illegal immigrant, which isn't exactly racist. Just kind of a first come, first serve sort of thing. I mean, I do that on FB Marketplace lol
Aurora Colorado?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Go back and count how many times Jim said his life is more important than a mexicans life and tell me he's never said anything racist. We'll wait.

An illegal Mexicans life. That's a big fucking difference. I would expect to be treated at a hospital before a person who is in the country illegally. It doesn't matter if it's a Mexican it could be any nationality.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Absolutely haven't proven that. And I have experienced a cop making up a rule on the spot. I knew he was wrong but kept my mouth shut because I didn't want to fight a ticket.

And I'm fed up with you badgering me and making shit up.
Nothing I'm saying is made up, its all shit you've said and I'm fed up with people like you.

There might be a section on Parler for gtis where you can discuss cars in your safe space. Snowflake.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Jay, you and I go back some time, but i'm gonna guess it's somewhere between 0 and a stretched-ass 1. One day when i really have nothing going on (which might seem like every day considering how often i post here lol) i have been meaning to do a deep count and tally of all sorts of shit on here. I'll be making blueberry pie charts with all the juicy ass data i could compile:

* How many times zrick posted the first link he googled
* How many times zrick turned down the first link someone else googled
* How many times someone took what zrick or jimlloyd said and pulled it inside out to make them look worse than they are
* When Jimlloyds entire post is just defending himself lmao
* How many times i came in and tried to get us all to koom-ba-ya, then just engage in the arguments
* A basic list of all far out statements made and wild fluctuations between it all

riceburner

Autocross Champion

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
An illegal Mexicans life. That's a big fucking difference. I would expect to be treated at a hospital before a person who is in the country illegally. It doesn't matter if it's a Mexican it could be any nationality.
I’m pretty sure first person to be seen would be the one with the worse injury.

besides, due to subsidized pricing. The hospital likes the fact that the illegal immigrant will pay more for the same services you’d get for way cheaper.

socialized healthcare for all fixes that. JS

Reactions: WAP