GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
BUT - I thought he was really airing on the side that a legal citizen gets treatment over an illegal immigrant, which isn't exactly racist. Just kind of a first come, first serve sort of thing. I mean, I do that on FB Marketplace lol

You are correct that it may have been taken out of context. The comment came across as bigoted but that doesn’t mean Jim meant it that way. The way that it came about along with the other posts made it come across that way. I am used to dealing with closet racists that think as long as they don’t come out and say they are racists or bigoted they can say whatever the hell they want.

Also my parents are boomers and I know many that are not racists at all.

The term racists gets misused often I feel.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
This is where your wrong. With an undocumented immigrant. If they don’t pay. The hospital absorbs the cost and recoup it via Medicare. Or Medicaid. I forget which one. So the hospital gets their price on the services. Not the cheaper less profitable subsidized prices insurance holders would be granted. And the hospital will double dip by claiming the loss on their taxes. Even though it’s a net gain. Cuz loop holes created by the right.

you can google that. I assure you. Your insurance gets trumped quite easily by an undocumented uninsured immigrant.

with uninsured Americans. Hospitals would have to absorb the cost and claim it on their taxes to recoupa portion of the losses.

undocumented immigrants are so afraid of facing prosecution in America. They are more likely to pay their hospital bills than uninsured Americans.

my wife did medical billing in cedars hospital in Miami Florida. I assure you. This is what it’s really like and you really do need to be careful where you’re getting your information from man. There’s a shit ton of spin in the medical business. It’s like those websites and blogs that give u terrible stock market advice purposely. Many of them fence and drive bulls towards particular and specific paths

I totally disagree. Hospitals take the loss. Medicare and or medicaid can't pay for a hospital bill for an unknown person.

zrickety

The Fixer

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I totally disagree. Hospitals take the loss. Medicare and or medicaid can't pay for a hospital bill for an unknown person.
What? This is common knowledge man. This isn’t a thing where we agree or disagree. This is exactly how it works. They are facts and routines set in stone.

the hell u mean u don’t agree?!? Arizona needs supervision. I swear. Your local media is tainted too. The way u guys see undocumented immigrants is controlled. The picture is painted on the wall for that whole state. It’s laughable.

zrickety

The Fixer
And it's wrong of you to abuse your power as an administrator to make me or anyone else to look bad. People read that thread title and assume it's true.
I agree. I try to keep the title honest, so that puts it at 50/50.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
You are correct that it may have been taken out of context. The comment came across as bigoted but that doesn’t mean Jim meant it that way. The way that it came about along with the other posts made it come across that way. I am used to dealing with closet racists that think as long as they don’t come out and say they are racists or bigoted they can say whatever the hell they want.

You are one of the few open minded fair people in this thread and I thank you and commend you for that. You don't have an agenda and are intelligent to not read posts that twists what someone has said or taken out of context and form an opinion based on that.

zrickety

The Fixer
I don't remember what I ate for breakfast. How am I supposed to remember a few hundred pages ago?
1605587151140.png

zrickety

The Fixer
1605587202150.png

zrickety

The Fixer
LOLOL
1605587233391.png

zrickety

The Fixer
1605587269344.png

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
What? This is common knowledge man. This isn’t a thing where we agree or disagree. This is exactly how it works. They are facts and routines set in stone.

the hell u mean u don’t agree?!? Arizona needs supervision. I swear. Your local media is tainted too. The way u guys see undocumented immigrants is controlled. The picture is painted on the wall for that whole state. It’s laughable.

Everything and everybody is tainted in your opinion. It doesn't work that way and unless you can prove it we'll just disagree. Arizona is one of the fastest growing states. What the fuck picture is painted for Arizona? I grew up in Ohio what do you have for that state?

zrickety

The Fixer
1605587444162.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion

yeah i mean, whatever. I've been here for the last 473 pages and i guess i'm just not seeing the vivid picture of a racist everyone is painting. Not that i really, in all honesty, give much of a fuck. I don't really care if he is a racist or not, but it's more how many others in here continually jump to conclusions about every single things he says, which is actually racist behavior. It's like if a black guy goes to a grocery store, asks where the fruit isle is, and the cashier screams "OH, SO YA WANT SOME WATERMELON, DO YA??!?" Truth is, he might deep down love watermelon, but that's not what he asked. He could have been there for apples. But the racist (ie., some members here) cashier jumped to a conclusion. That's what is urking me a bit