GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I think he is too young to know that used to be a derogatory term for African Americans.

Never heard that before. I was wondering why Jim was concerned but that makes sense.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Unions were great back in the day to get people treated fairly and get a livable wage. But modern unions while still fighting for top wages of its members seem to be more concerned with getting upper management paid.

I’m a part of one and it has it’s benefits. They do keep companies from overstepping their boundaries but they don’t have as much power as they once did.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Okay so is it fair for you to say all police are bad when they are all not trained the same?
All police are bad because they do terrible things and get away with it. Or don’t do terrible things but turn a blind eye to what’s going on.

they’re all trained differently. And no department is trained enough. No department makes Strides towards abolishing unions. No department can hold any officer accountable for anything. I’m gonna guess you aren’t in America. But here in America it is almost impossible to even sue a police officer. That’s how well insulated they are. And that’s how they get away with treating people any way they want.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
if you think the reason your mini has issues is just an o-ring i got news for ya
I've spent a small fortune rebuilding the engine, there isn't much left for it to be.

zrickety

The Fixer

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
All police are bad because they do terrible things and get away with it. Or don’t do terrible things but turn a blind eye to what’s going on.

they’re all trained differently. And no department is trained enough. No department makes Strides towards abolishing unions. No department can hold any officer accountable for anything. I’m gonna guess you aren’t in America. But here in America it is almost impossible to even sue a police officer. That’s how well insulated they are. And that’s how they get away with treating people any way they want.

When did Delaware stop being in the US?

zrickety

The Fixer
It absolutely is going no where, but fucking rickity has been damn quiet lately. Starting to wonder if his silence stems from infection of not COVID fake news!

On edit: Landed post 6969 :geek:
I've been replacing a bad water heater at the house. First world problems...

GolNat

Autocross Champion

No I am in America I’m just a small town country boy that’s only ever encountered cops from my lead foot.

I am sorry for what has happened to you and anyone that has had to deal with that kinda shit. I have read your experiences and allchockedup’s and I can completely understand why you feel the way you do. I can understand both you and Corprin’s side and definitely can see why there is so much tension between the police and the communities that they are suppose to serve. I think we can all agree the system is broken and needs to be changed in a big way.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
When did Delaware stop being in the US?

It’s okay. People forget it’s a state.

The first state bitches!!! Ratify that constitution like a boss!!!

zrickety

The Fixer