GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm not the one who said what you wanted proved. You're a rapist and murderer disprove it.
No you are. No take backs. 🙄

Zrickety made a claim. I searched, it's only being reported by right wing sources and they don't have video or links to that actuality happening.

The person making a claim has to prove the claim. It isn't incumbent on others to disprove it.

You're an intellectual imbecile.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You didn't say they have to be paid back. You said they get a tax increase but it just goes back to the previous rate which isn't an increase it's just the end of the reduction.
And I've probably posted 3 times that they don't expire until 2025 and Congress can extend the reductions.
No it doesn't, because the law took away or limited popular middle class deductions

Read the motherfucking law you window liking fucktard.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
No you are. No take backs. 🙄

Zrickety made a claim. I searched, it's only being reported by right wing sources and they don't have video or links to that actuality happening.

The person making a claim has to prove the claim. It isn't incumbent on others to disprove it.

You're an intellectual imbecile.
There you go with your I know you are thing again. At least I'm intellectual and not a total moron like you.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You're an expert at incest.
You rape babies

Gee this is fun.

Why don't you just read the motherfucking law, dumbass.

You really are one of the dumbest people I've ever dealt with.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
No it doesn't, because the law took away or limited popular middle class deductions

Read the motherfucking law you window liking fucktard.
The vast vast majority of of the middle class take the standard deductions.
They don't have enough deductions to itemize.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
There you go with your I know you are thing again. At least I'm intellectual and not a total moron like you.
I was mocking your doing that, dumbass.

Your a seriously slow.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The vast vast majority of of the middle class take the standard deductions.
They don't have enough deductions to itemize.

Prove that was the case for middle class homeowners pre 2017.

Pre 2017, you could take standard deduction and deduct mortgage interest.

You can't anymore.

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
You rape babies

Gee this is fun.

Why don't you just read the motherfucking law, dumbass.

You really are one of the dumbest people I've ever dealt with.
I'm just trying to match your ignorance but you are winning. You're proving that I can't catch up to your level of stupidity. At least you win the dumbest person contest. Congrats.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm just trying to match your ignorance but you are winning. You're proving that I can't catch up to your level of stupidity. At least you win the dumbest person contest. Congrats.
Says the guy that uses Breitbart to tell him what the 2017 tax changes are instead of reading the law himself.