CSB Thread: Mud Getting Desperate At End Of Threads Life

Who should take over CSB2 thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I get paid per reaction on the forum. Has Jay been holding out on you? Zrickety and I are actually best friends and our feud is just to make money.

My GT3 gets here next week.
The real conspiracy. Jay held out on me because I ruined ChiChat.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Glitter tube?

The one who shall not be named was talking a gang of shit about how he’s so careful with security.

Unknown persons by unknown means had a tube filled with glitter, with a photo of Biden on the spring loaded plunger, delivered to his house on inauguration day. Said tube was opened in his kitchen puking it’s guts all over.

1641867389855.png

…allegedly

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The one who shall not be named was talking a gang of shit about how he’s so careful with security.

Unknown persons by unknown means had a tube filled with glitter, with a photo of Biden on the spring loaded plunger, delivered to his house on inauguration day. Said tube was opened in his kitchen puking it’s guts all over.

View attachment 235299
…allegedly

Still waiting on those 21,000 arrests...

Reactions: WAP

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

View attachment 235299
…allegedly

Simpler times...

Phur

Autocross Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.