GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ukraine: WAR Huh - What Is It Good For Absorootly Nothing

Corprin

Autocross Champion
That's already played out once before, in Cuba & Turkey. Cuba is still paying the price today.

I think there's one important difference as well between Ukraine and its neighbors. If there's one thing the Ukraine people have shown this last week it's the idea that "Ukraine isn't a real state" was nothing more than Russian propaganda. The Ukraine people have shown that they intend to fight for their autonomy from Russia, or die trying. They're serious about not becoming Belarus.

this.

Ukraine is sovereign and doesn’t want to be a Russian puppet state. They want to be part of the greater European sphere. Russia doesn’t like this and has invaded to get what they want.

Ukraine is fighting back, and good on them.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Addition to above:

to make Canada analogous to Ukraine, and flip Russia and US’s positions…

If Russia were friends with Canada and wanted to put up missile defenses because we constantly threaten use of nukes on people we don’t like. Then we annexed Newfoundland, and portions of British Columbia and Yukon. Then we said fuck it, and invaded to over throw and in place a puppet US friendly government, and all Canadians fought back… I’d expect the US to get its dick slapped by the rest of the world.

Saying Russia is somehow justified in any of this, for any reason, is mind bogglingly dumb.

Now, let’s give the Ukrainian Airforce some GBU-105s to take care of that pesky 40km convoy.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP

golfdave

Autocross Champion
this.

Ukraine is sovereign and doesn’t want to be a Russian puppet state. They want to be part of the greater European sphere. Russia doesn’t like this and has invaded to get what they want.

Ukraine is fighting back, and good on them.

Belarus is starting to get a bit more thrown at it in terms of sanctions as its Russia's puppet & partaking in the war..........sorry "liberation & exercises"....:mad:

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
Addition to above:

to make Canada analogous to Ukraine, and flip Russia and US’s positions…

If Russia were friends with Canada and wanted to put up missile defenses because we constantly threaten use of nukes on people we don’t like. Then we annexed Newfoundland, and portions of British Columbia and Yukon. Then we said fuck it, and invaded to over throw and in place a puppet US friendly government, and all Canadians fought back… I’d expect the US to get its dick slapped by the rest of the world.

More like Lorena Bobbitt'ed.

Saying Russia is somehow justified in any of this, for any reason, is mind bogglingly dumb.

Now, let’s give the Ukrainian Airforce some GBU-105s to take care of that pesky 40km convoy.

That would prompt Russia to break out the FOAB's, and then we'd be in it.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
More like Lorena Bobbitt'ed.

That would prompt Russia to break out the FOAB's, and then we'd be in it.

Would it? Russia is already using cluster abs thermobaric weapons in populated areas, why not use cluster munitions on their isolated legitimate military targets?

dtfd

Autocross Champion
1646157012942.png

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
Would it? Russia is already using cluster abs thermobaric weapons in populated areas, why not use cluster munitions on their isolated legitimate military targets?
My mistake. I thought that was our MOAB. Not a cluster bomb. We should definitely not give anyone the MOAB.

In terms of arming the Ukrainians, I think Putin has a line that if we, or any other NATO nation crosses, that would trigger WWIII.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
My mistake. I thought that was our MOAB. Not a cluster bomb. We should definitely not give anyone the MOAB.

In terms of arming the Ukrainians, I think Putin has a line that if we, or any other NATO nation crosses, that would trigger WWIII.
That ship has long sailed......

Aside from just about every European country openly giving Ukraine weapons, armour, food/water, etc some countries have even given things like....say MIG-29's and SU-25's

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/...land-to-pick-up-donated-fighter-jets-00012560

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Let’s try and remove the political rhetoric from the discussion. That is, remove your feelings on the president from the table, and let’s get some ideas out.

What would you like to see the US do?
No political rhetoric. I just want Biden to do something besides be a spectator.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
And what would that look like to you? What should he be doing, in your opinion?
I just got home. Tell me what he has done and I'll answer your question. Seriously I haven't seen what's going on for a few hours. In Dr appointments.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
No political rhetoric. I just want Biden to do something besides be a spectator.
If you're advocating for American troops on the ground, I think most people would agree that's a bad idea. If you're taking about sanctions for Russia and aid for Ukraine, he's already done that. What are you proposing?