GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
How much were these things brand new again? lol
https://www.truecar.com/used-cars-for-sale/listing/WF0DP3TH0J4127516/

1656878804799.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
ridiculous. then again how much is any brand new car again right now haha

Phur

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
It seems kinda cheap overall. Like a fiat abarth

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I had TTS in my sig as a possible next car for a bit, but I'm def not spending $60k on a car that has the same engine, or I dunno if it's the same but another 2L 4cyl at least. Kinda fallin in love with the TTRS though. I think I could rock one of those for a while. They're like at least $10k more than the supra though. The RS3 I can find close to supra prices, but I think I like the TTRS a lot more. The supra is still at the #1 spot. The dealership problem with these cars kinda worries me though. I think I'd be more comfortable with having to need repairs on an audi than a bmw that has to be fixed by toyota. S5 is at the end of the list. Nothing else really stands out for me. I looked at a bunch of used cars from $45-65k and there wasn't a thing I could add to my shortlist.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
My next car will very likely be under 15k 🤷‍♂️
I feel like I have maybe 1 last opportunity to spend a lot on a car and then that'll be gone. If I get my car paid off and it's still worth around $40k then getting into something $55-65k won't be too hard. Maybe not smart, but it'll be fun.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I had TTS in my sig as a possible next car for a bit, but I'm def not spending $60k on a car that has the same engine, or I dunno if it's the same but another 2L 4cyl at least. Kinda fallin in love with the TTRS though. I think I could rock one of those for a while. They're like at least $10k more than the supra though. The RS3 I can find close to supra prices, but I think I like the TTRS a lot more. The supra is still at the #1 spot. The dealership problem with these cars kinda worries me though. I think I'd be more comfortable with having to need repairs on an audi than a bmw that has to be fixed by toyota. S5 is at the end of the list. Nothing else really stands out for me. I looked at a bunch of used cars from $45-65k and there wasn't a thing I could add to my shortlist.
The TTRS is one of the things that helped motivate me to get an engineering degree.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
The TTRS is one of the things that helped motivate me to get an engineering degree.
I can't say I'm a big fan of the older one. Just a little too beetley or like the last eclipse, too bubbly. I've never really liked it. The 2018+ though looks pretty damn good. It's still kinda bubbly, but I love the front end, and love the rear end. I even dig the interior when I don't usually like round AC vents and it doesn't even have a headunit. The useless back seat doesn't bother me either lol

Status
Not open for further replies.