Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS FTW!

spacecity.gti

Sortaflush
saw it and loved it.

julito04

I plead the fif.
im going to go see it tonight at 9pm in IMAX. It better be as good as you say.. or else.... lol

James21

Automotive Enthusiast
Saw the movie last night, it was awesome! Yeah I saw the batman VS superman sign too....hmm. That night seeker guy in the blue coat seemed like the boss of all the other guys.

crazywayne311

not really, 2nd actually
i didnt see it at IMAX...i agree with wone of the earlier post. i think they needed a little more back story on the virus and the spread. other than that. great acting by will smith. i cant help to think thats the fresh prince of belair?! ha!

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
i didnt see it at IMAX...i agree with wone of the earlier post. i think they needed a little more back story on the virus and the spread. other than that. great acting by will smith. i cant help to think thats the fresh prince of belair?! ha!

no imax=no batman lol

tranceporter

F**K YOU CAM FOLLOWERS
saw it (not imax) and saw the batman trailer. looks sick. i remember when they were filming this in nyc last year and wondered what movie it was. all i remember was that will smith was starring in it. the beginning had lot's of details (posters and adverts) like the superman batman movie. who else liked the whine of the supercharger on the cobra in the beginning :biggrin:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Finally seen the movie yesterday. Got a thumbs up from me. As far as the post about not explaining the spread of the virus enough goes: I thought they showed plenty as to how it spread in the very beginning when they did the news clip with that lady who had reportedly found the cure to cancer. From her explanation you could patch the pieces together. Then again, I guess I could see where some would say it wasn't enough detail though.

Anyways...good movie.

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
walked in on my mate who downloaded it near the end.. i didnt take much notice but then at the end he said this is i am legend. i almost hit him

julito04

I plead the fif.
i think the spread of the virus was obvious due to them saying it was airborne and stuff but i wanted to see how it gradually changed the people in to how they were.

2zzge

Banned
i think the spread of the virus was obvious due to them saying it was airborne and stuff but i wanted to see how it gradually changed the people in to how they were.

that's where the dog and the one 'chick vamp/zombie' thing comes in.
we watched the dog morph and we watched the chick start to morph back (at the end of the movie).
i.e., dilated vascular system, hair falling out, UV sensitivity, body temps rising, human-ness deminishes and they turn into sort of super strong 'animals' with a hunger for flesh and a thirst for blood.

they didn't show us any scenes with anyone physically 'morphing', but i'm glad they didn't. it would have looked like the old 'warewolf' movies with the stop-motion photography or even worse it would have looked like some "dark cartoon" via computer graphics.

it stayed more 'real' without the observed morphing IMO. :biggrin:

i liked the spiritual/moral undertones.
"prayers early in the movie"
"civilization doomed"
"savior soldier"
"blood" (both tainted and salvation)
"dark seekers" (instinctively seek to kill and destroy for self preservation)
"stay in the light" (all is well when he was in the light)
"hearing God" (she says--god told her to turn on the radio)
"prophetic utterances" (butterfly)
"self sacrifice"
"messenger of life" (she became the 'bringer of life')

etc....

it was way high on the fun factor! WOW!
one second i was jumping out of my seat and the next i was all slumped down into it...then i was laughing then crying.....then screaming :yikes: :eyebulge: :biggrin:

very fun!

fairladyz_gt-r

Go Kart Champion
^ agree

Btw, the GT500's sound track was absolutly amazing!

fav quote: FRANK, IF YOU ARE REAL YOU BETTER TELL ME NOW!!