GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I am Legend...Imax

omegach

Banned
i'm surprised you guys actually liked this movie

i thought it sucked big time. too many plot holes, ridiculous scenes that were way too drawn-out to increase suspense, the whole 'god told me to go to vermont' thing, etc... terrible movie in my book. and the shelby scene at the beginning was shameless product placement.

2zzge

Banned
^ agree

Btw, the GT500's sound track was absolutly amazing!

fav quote: FRANK, IF YOU ARE REAL YOU BETTER TELL ME NOW!!

BLAHHH!!! i was sure he was going schizoid on us LOL!

during that scene i nudge my wife (we saw it together) and i ask her if she saw frank move (i wasn't sure cause i had just reached for my drink right then)...she wouldn't answer me she was all slumped in her seat.

:bellyroll:

julito04

I plead the fif.
i thought that one of the vamp things had moved it and thats why he was freaking out lol

2zzge

Banned
i'm surprised you guys actually liked this movie

i thought it sucked big time. too many plot holes, ridiculous scenes that were way too drawn-out to increase suspense, the whole 'god told me to go to vermont' thing, etc... terrible movie in my book. and the shelby scene at the beginning was shameless product placement.

that's too bad man. did you get your money back?
there's been movies that a lot of ppl liked that i didn't...i went as far as to ask for my money back and got it. :w00t:

you don't like suspense i take it? "long and drawn out scenes" are at the heart of suspense...by definition...it 'suspends' you....LOL.
ha, yeah, the mustang....oh-man when has hollyweird ever NOT made a plug for something? shameless, i agree! i've gotten over all that a long time ago tho'.
there's money to be had son! heheheha

maybe will's next movie will make the grade for ya'. :biggrin:

2zzge

Banned
i thought that one of the vamp things had moved it and thats why he was freaking out lol

that is actually what happened. but there was the "real or imagined" movement as well.

we're kinda left wondering. but it was certainly put there by that leader dark seeker dude with the dogs.

then later.....i started to almost cry when he went back to the music store and started talking to "her"....man that was hard for me to watch for some reason.

"say hello to me" :frown: :cry:

spacecity.gti

Sortaflush
speaking of wills new movie?

have you seen the preview? He's going to be a super hero!

edit: i'm going to see if the thread has been started, if not, i will. :)

julito04

I plead the fif.
damn dude, they really get you attached to the dog. i know i was. yea, i figured the leader moved it so he could trap him, well.. like he did lol. but damn, will smith had a down ass bitch(dog) in that movie. ive always wanted another german sheppard. I havent had one since i was 5 and that was the 3rd most loved dog ive ever had and ive had at least 15 dogs since then.

julito04

I plead the fif.
yea, my gf and i that went out for 2 years used to rescue dogs from the pound, house train them and then find good caring homes for them. i love dogs, theyre the shit and will stick with you no matter what bc you are their focal point and nothing, not money, things, or drama will ever change that. they always have your back and its true, they are mans best friend : )