GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by lakefront

1. L

Just installed Joying head unit, have questions

Anybody else running a Joying head unit? I have the 8" screen with physical knobs. If so, I have a couple questions: How do I change units from metric to imperial? Where can I tap a lead to signal my amp? How do I get Torque Pro to sync with OBD2 dongle? Thanks
  2. L

WTB: Stock Suspension

Have stock springs from a 2010 4-door GTi all packaged up and ready to go
  3. L

Sold: Sequential LED Projector Headlights Black Satin with Mirror Lights NIB

Ahhh, I get it. I had a RHD E30 wagon for a few years, so I'm familiar with that beam pattern. Granted, I was on the other side of the car.... As for splitting, I could do $450 for the headlights. Since you have them, can you comment if they'll just plug into the US OEM electrical connector...
  4. L

Sold: Sequential LED Projector Headlights Black Satin with Mirror Lights NIB

I need the headlights. Wanna join forces? How difficult is the conversion to LHD?
  5. L

FS: CarGo blocks

Gauge pod still available?
  6. L

FS: New OEM Plaid Front Seat Cover & Cushion (MK6 GTI)

If someone wants the fabric, I just need the cushion.
  7. L

WTB: GTi front end parts- hood, bumper, bumper support foglight, fender, grill, etc. (see pics)

Unfortunately, my GTi and a deer had a not-so-casual encounter a couple night ago. Shop wants $5000 to fix, which means the insurance company would total it out instead. Personally, I'd rather have my car than a check in my pocket. Here's to hoping someone in the southeast has some of these...
  8. L

FS: OEM Headlights, Grille, Front Bumper (damaged)

Is the grill still available? Any broken tabs?
  9. L

n00b question: sub/amp recommendations

Getting back into the VW world with a 2010 GTi. Previous owner had an aftermarket system installed, but took the sub with him. So, now I have: Aftermarket head unit: Alpine iLX-207 5 channel amp: JVC DRVN 1000W Aftermarket speakers: Alpine Type S 6.5 components (front), Alpine Type S 6.5 coax...