GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Pryme

1. Pryme

2010 GTi DSG problem

Car just hit 80k and is having a big transmission problem. Basically if I come to a stop sometimes the car will start jerking like it can't go into gear and then the "D" light begins to flash on the dash. Then the car won't shift gears it will just rev to redline and not shift. It also happens...
  2. Pryme

Debadge with Video

Probably tons of videos on debadging but hers one on our cars. KhaegFR03g8
  3. Pryme

I win for worst luck with GTi

It started with a key mark about 4 inches long on my driver side door that i never found the cause of. Than about a month later I let my sister borrow my car for 2 days while hers was in the shop. She was driving out of her work and was backed into by a guy without insurance. We gave him two...
  4. Pryme

2014 MB CLA!!! Looks good to me!!!

Im not attracted to any mercedes. Except the SLS of course
  5. Pryme

Which Iphone5s/c are you going to get? POLL

http://youtu.be/I5nKfR9M3ss
  6. Pryme

New BMW 4 series arrived!

Looks like a 328i to me
  7. Pryme

Help my roommate - 12-16k car

2005 Mini Cooper S.
  8. Pryme

Well damn ....

Your buying a car thats in the 60k area brand new so the maintenance is going to be as such
  9. Pryme

HDTV recommendations.

wait the 4k are coming
  10. Pryme

Drove a Tesla Model S today

Saw one cut across the freeway the other day it was going pretty fast but floated like a cloud. It was so distinctive in a large crowd of cars almost like its from the future.
  11. Pryme

Walking dead !

That finale was a big let down which sums up the whole third season for me. I don't think ill be tuning in for the 4th season glad game of thrones is back.
  12. Pryme

Kia's answer to the GTI: -Kia Pro ceed GT-

Kia has been stepping it up I like it better then the ST. Looks like they copied the Gti with the red line in the front though.
  13. Pryme

College Football Chat Thread!

Jimmy Kimmel Youtube Challenge during the game M0bmWnRlbFg&list=UUu1m0dNy3QsBPaSPHXeUSgQ&index=1
  14. Pryme

road test: BMW M135i.....

Right up there with the toyota yaris for ugliest car ive seen
  15. Pryme

My Favorite Reviewers Review the R

fMjedJIxwfM&feature=g-all-u