GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New BMW 4 series arrived!

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Priced out the coupe is cheaper than the sedan I notice.

335i M-Sport has no standard navigation. Starts at $49,275.
435i M-Sport has standard navigation. Starts at $50,025.

Navigation is a $3100 option on the 335i.

this is where it gets more confusing... because you can buy the tech package on the 435 for 3150 and its mainly nav+bluetooth. WTF is up with that.

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion

quality_sound

hmm.......
The E90 generation family was the same way. Coupe had more standard equipment and the cost of entry was higher.

I've read somewhere that the transaction prices for the BMW 3-coupe were always higher than the sedan so I'm not shocked to see BMW asking for more with the 4.

You'll have to elaborate because the standard equipment list was exactly the same when I looked at the E90s. My E90 M3 has everything that the E92 did as well.

quality_sound

hmm.......
Many. Coupe includes as standard: HID headlights, corona rings, upholstery, wood trim. To name a few...

Don't get me wrong, their pricing is insane. $1900 for auto high beams :eek: but sedan to coupe pricing isn't apples to apples.

The E90s all has this as well. Every BMW made has the halos. Standard upholstery was the same, as were the interior trim options. Seriously, where did you see the cars were equipped differently?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
BMW has gone crazy.

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
Can someone esplain to me where this car fits in the market? I guess the 3 series tailors to people who weight 160-179 pounds. So this must be for people who are around 180-199 pounds?

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
The E90s all has this as well. Every BMW made has the halos. Standard upholstery was the same, as were the interior trim options. Seriously, where did you see the cars were equipped differently?

Not talking E90 and no, not every BMW has halos. Lesser trims have halogens without halos.

rmchung

Ready to race!
$40k and you get leatherette? What is up with all the German brands making their cars more and more expensive. Plus, the 3 series is practically the size of a 5 series...getting way too big.