GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

FS: 2010 MK6 GTI stock front & rear calipers

Selling my stock 2010 mk6 GTI front & rear calipers. 20-25k miles estimated use. Before i swapped to golf r rears and porsche front brakes. Car is now sold, so these are taking up space in the garage Asking $200 + shipping for all Or $200 picked up in East Stroudsburg, PA
  2. H

SOLD: VCDS micro-can vagcom cable

cable has been sold
  3. H

SOLD: VCDS micro-can vagcom cable

Sold
  4. H

Sold

Sold
  5. H

FS: AWE boost gauge

For sale Awe boost gauge, replaces left drivers side vent. Msrp: $199 My price: $100 shipped Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  6. H

SOLD: tyrolsport master bracket

SOLD Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  7. H

Billy boat MK6 GTI downpipe w/ cat

SOLD.
  8. H

FS: MK6 KO4

SOLD
  9. H

Sold 034 motorsport catch can

Sold
  10. H

SOLD:Unibrace XB & UB

Both sold Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  11. H

Passing NJ emissions procedure

Below is a post from Tom at ap tuning, I just went through emissions testing today and it worked! No spacers needed, used the most recent vcds software and did the procedure, took about 10 minutes to complete I am 99% sure that NJ is like most others where you can have 1 monitor "not...
  12. H

MONTH LONG REVIEW: TORCO ACCELERATOR 93 OCT/100 OCT

This post is meant to provide detailed information regarding the Octane booster TORCO ACCELERATOR & to provide a good starting point for water meth alternatives. Most everyone has heard of this product & yet most likely not one person has seen a detailed review of this product. Talking with...
  13. H

mk6 on neuspeed RSE 12s

Had a bit of free time and had a buddy of mine take a few photos of my car.
  14. H

Tyrolsport Masterbracket review

Hello all, I wanted to provide my feedback on what I would like to state as the easiest and most "effective" addition to my car that I have made in a long long time. By now almost everyone has heard of this bracket and may have one yourselves. However if you haven't seen one yet, let me just say...
  15. H

Neuspeed RSE12 unboxing pictures!

I purchased these off of the Allset/supreme power Group buy, all I can say is that Allset and supreme power did an awesome job with customer service and having the ordering & shipping process go smoothly. From ordering to arrival took about one week from california to NJ. Ordered thursday the...
  16. H

STOCK CBFA drivers please read

Hello, Ladies & Gents Im working on a solution for the CBFA CEL P0420 code. I just want to get as many stock/ non downpipe file CBFA logs as possible to dial in the circuitry I have designed. The more logs I have the better this will be. I will need the following info logged: Group 37 - Field 1...
  17. H

New Idea for the MK6, Air/Water Intercooler?

Im considering a little project and I wanted to get the forums thoughts on it. Im sure most will balk at the idea but what the hell, lets give it a go. Im considering fabbing up a air/water intercooler setup for my mk6. Looking through frozenboost.com Ive found a couple of cores that might be...
  18. H

FS: BSH recirculating Catch Can

SOLD
  19. H

REVIEW: Redlinegoods Nappa Leather Shift Boot PICTURE HEAVY

Here is my review of redlineworks custom shift boot. http://redlinegoods.com/shiftboot.php I found this website online while searching for a replacement of my OEM GTI boot to complement my RS4 shift knob that I purchased. After checking the website out for a bit & checking out installation...
  20. H

034 Motorsports Catch Can Install & Review. PICTURE HEAVY

Hello all, I just wanted to give a review of the 034 Motorsports catch can for the TSI engine. Backstory: I was running a BSH catch can on my car. I installed it in 2011 and have been running up until now. I have no complaints about the operation of the BSH can, it does its job as intended...