GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

The Official Gun Thread

Fucking FINALLY found a grey frame gen4! Someone said it was easier to get a Glock than a book or a laptop so this seemed to debunk that.
  2. G

Eonon GM5152

I have my old head unit for sale, was pulled recently due to upgrade to the 5153. As you can see there are a few things to address that will in no way affect function. 1. The MicroSD slot for GPS has the door missing, just something that came off and I have no idea where the door went. 2. The...
  3. G

The Official Gun Thread

4. G

The Official Gun Thread

BRS Replicant, love this knife
  5. G

The Official Gun Thread

It doesn't sweat like leather does. You will appreciate the material they make it out of once we start getting in the triple digits in Texas... which judging by today hitting 93 isn't too far away! Be advised though, it took about 6 weeks to get to me.
  6. G

The Official Gun Thread

Nice SBS, I had RAS do some work to my 930 for 3-gun and they were really quick and did an amazing job If anyone is looking for an IWB holster and you don't have a stealthgear onyx holster... get you one! Seriously, this thing is so comfortable and BREATHABLE.
  7. G

The Official Gun Thread

8. G

The Official Gun Thread

Benchmade Morpho 51 balisong came in
  9. G

The Official Gun Thread

50-75 yards; typically 150lbs and under
  10. G

The Official Gun Thread

We take them down with .22LR, its not hard to hit them behind the ear to drop them like a sack of potatoes.
  11. G

The Official Gun Thread

I will be running it on a 556 and 300 BO SBR. I know it wont be hearing safe for the 556 SBR but should still be fun to not get bukkaked with all that oil/gas in the face like traditional rifle cans on the AR platform. Since I ordered day 1, they are also giving me half off of another can...
  12. G

The Official Gun Thread

Ordered the LaRue Tranquilo, now the wait begins. I need to probably change my rail from 11in to 10in though as it will be going on an 11.5 SBR. I really want to keep it all LaRue but their rails are overly heavy.
  13. G

The Official Gun Thread

Anyone interested in a surefire e1d defender? I upgraded to the e2d so the old one is up for sale. Asking 150 300/5 lumen
  14. G

Coolers! Like for beer... and.... BACON!!!!!

The yeti is built like a tank but they have to be primed so to speak to get the longest cooling effect. Orca coolers are much cheaper than the yetis are and are damn near identical. ETA I had a roadie but sold it because it was an impulse purchase that didn't really fit my needs on a kayak.
  15. G

The Official Gun Thread

It's worth every penny, get the full kit with the trigger and not just the AEK
  16. G

The Official Gun Thread

Trijicon HDs, full apex trigger kit with trigger, I did the stippling, slide work by dpcustoms, sniper grey cerakote by weaponworksllc, peep show holster by sikkydex
  17. G

The Official Gun Thread

Got my slide back today
  18. G

Where do you stash your pistol when you're driving?

Be advised, for those who put your weapons in the door panels: If an officer can see the weapon when he approaches either side of your vehicle it is NOT concealed. Mine stays on my side at the 3 o'clock position. Its uncomfortable at times depending on attire but its the easiest for me to get...
  19. G

The Official Gun Thread

you go girl
  20. G

The Official Gun Thread

congratulations, you are the equivalent of putting autozone shit on your car.