*no laser
*60 lumens less
*more expensive harder to obtain battery

Upsides:
*Possibly made better
*slimmer more compact design
*easier to get on and off the rail
*battery life may be better

If you own a glock 17, ncstar would be a no brainer cause the added size would sit more flush.

Either way, im really happy i got a light on my firearm and both of these options work on any standard rail so thats nice too.

Pretty much, I saw a pic of the NCstar on a compact and it was protruding a good inch on a Glock 19

Sent from my BendGate Plus.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
yeah that can be a downside for some, looks nicer in person.

i went for function over form. you get both :thumbsup:

Yup, it would bug the hell out of me lol... i'll post pics when i get it...
got any pics of yours?

Goobax

Ready to race!
Got my slide back today

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Trijicon HDs, full apex trigger kit with trigger, I did the stippling, slide work by dpcustoms, sniper grey cerakote by weaponworksllc, peep show holster by sikkydex

How do you like the Apex trigger? I've been contemplating getting one for my shield as well, I just don't know if its worth it.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Get an FN 5.7

If you dont know what it is, please ask me as i just found out about it.

Of course I know :D I loved that gun in counter strike back in the day. I'd love one but damn they are pricey and those rounds are not cheap.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Of course I know :D I loved that gun in counter strike back in the day. I'd love one but damn they are pricey and those rounds are not cheap.

He's right ya know.

I would love one too but as you stated..it's just too expensive.

I really want to get me a FNX 45 Tactical.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Actually scratch the AK pistol... I want one of them Kel-tec sub 2000 fold-able carbines in 9mm.

Looks like a lot of fun! I found a vendor on Gunbroker that will make them CA legal.