GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 2

stock ko3 turbo of 2011 2.0tsi

have a k03 turbo of my 2011 gti only 4k miles on it $300 looking to get it out of the garage sold my gti
  2. 2

Part out-Apr intake, miltek exhaust, boost gauge and tap, stock ko3 turbo

Everything off 2011 gti tsi with 5k miles APR stage 1&2 carbino intake-SOLD! Miltek 3" turbo back exhaust catted- SOLD! Auto meter Boost gauge with Osir vent pod and forge boost tap-$130obo 2011 Ko3 turbo like new $250obo
  3. 2

need some slicks

anyone have a set of slicks for sale? tryin to put a good time down at the track and not hookin up for shit
  4. 2

Post your daily/beater/one hit wonder.. car!

daily driver just picked this up so i could keep my gti out of the cold and in the garage. will be lifting it and gettin wheels soon, bout brand new 2011 6spd,, really great vehicle, gti will be kept mint now,
  5. 2

vagcom problem(central electrics)

so i got r tails in my car OEM ones and when we went to changed the bulb out error code with vagcome it wouldnt let us into the central electrics anyone else have this proboblem? right before we tried i just had apr KO4 loaded, then we tried to get into central electrics to change out the coding...
  6. 2

Forge BOV Spacer-

have a forge BOV spacer for sale has probobly around 2500 miles on it $45 shipped
  7. 2

Just installed Ko4!!!

Just installed a s3 intercooler, awe hoose kit, awe turbo oulet pipe, 3inch milltek turbo back exhaust, and ko4. loving it runs awesome, took me about 2 days by myself to install everything runs amazing
  8. 2

WTB- stage 2 apr intake

need stage 2 pipe in a bad way seein if anyone on here wants to get rid of one before i order a new one need it by saterday
  9. 2

2 Detroits with tires and TPMS

have 2 detroits left with tires off a 2011 gti with 5000 miles will ship and will split up let me know
  10. 2

detroits for sale with tires(5,000 miles)

took the detroits of last weekend still have the stock tires on them lots of life left, only 5000 miles on them ready to go, mint condition located 40 min est of pittsburgh, here is one pic only one i took last weekend can get more at reguest 650obo
  11. 2

apr stage 2 pipe (WTB)

want to buy a apr stage 2 pipe let me kno if anyone has one
  12. 2

Borla catback (revised addition)

I have a Borla cat back for sale it is the revised addition, has about 2,000 miles on it no winters. mint condition clean tips weekly. 350obo
  13. 2

meet octoberfest 2011 sendell motors

whos all going to sendell motors in greensburgh, pa this sunday? here is some info on it Crooked Euros Oktoberfest 2011 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Crooked Euros 9th Annual Oktoberfest Presented by Next Level Tuning and Sendell Motors...
  14. 2

line coverter for amp install

i was reading and reading for this and found some info on it , i am installing a line converter for the rca cables for the amp, what i am wonderin is where are you guys splicing into the speaker wires at? are you splicing into them behind the radio or some where else dont know where to do so...
  15. 2

Thought I'd share pictures of our Home Theater

nicceeee, niceee
  16. 2

College MK6 owners!

bought my gti a month after graduating high school, i landed a crazy high paying job the week after i graduated high school so decided i could make more money workin their then goin to college, so never went to college and its been 6 months i owned my car makin at the least 1600 a week, with no...
  17. 2

my loves

these are my loves and could nt live with out them just picked up the r6 yesterday, wish i could of got red to match my gti, but couldnt pass up the deal i got on the bike, but here are my 2 loves togeather, cant wait for the weather to warm up to ride it,,
  18. 2

SUPERBOWL

steelers are the under dogs more money was bet on green bay by 2 1/2 points
  19. 2

SUPERBOWL

steeler nation all the way goin to be a good game cant wait
  20. 2

It's freaking cold in Houston!

my brother is in houston training for houston supercross said it was super nice a couple days ago talked to him today said he is freezing but preped the track and riding 2mrow,,