GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

Black bureberry fabric

hey whats up, I'm looking around for a black Burberry fabric to wrap my A/B pillars and and headliner but im having trouble finding a place that has the fabric, even a LV checkerboard pattern would be fine, something that is black, grey and white. something like this : TY for your time
  2. V

fml.

so today i was driving around my 2 week old gti when i see my tire pressure light come on, then i hear a slight rattling noise, I immediately pull off the road into a parking lot and WAM , my rear driver side tire is flat(no damage to rim) so i called my friend who works for a close by VW...
  3. V

my situation.

ok so i leased a brand new 2011 gti 6 speed about a week ago( :happyanim: ) im relativly new to the car scene and aftermarket part upgrades so bare with me:o so i ordered my apr intake already, waiting on that to come in, next thing i really want to change is the exhaust, here is my dilemma...
  4. V

looking into leasing a 2011 gti

Hey whats up everyone, I fresh newbie to the GTI world, when the mk6 came out for 2010 I have been drooling ever since and I am finally looking to get one. so far I have gone to one dealership in my area, I am looking to lease, with that said I would just like your thoughts on the numbers this...