GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. averagegti

FS: Modshack Intake

*SOLD* Up for sale is my Modshack Intake, finished in glossy Shadow Blue. Filter is still in good shape, cleaned regularly. Will come with a filter cleaning/oiling kit. I will post more pictures when I get the chance to take some. $200 (OBO) plus shipping Located in Orem, UT.
  2. averagegti

MK6 vs The Cops with IE

Alright, fine, so I didn't race the cops. But I have gotten, um, more than the average amount of speeding tickets people get since I've had my GTI. I've never thought of my car as being particularly quick, but since going with IE stage 2, it hangs in there with most (reasonable) people I run...
  3. averagegti

Stock GTI vs...

Anybody else running on a stock tune? My car is about as slow as it gets for a GTI, it's a 4 door and a manual (though I'd argue it's the most fun spec of GTI). So this can be a comparison for others to see. Feel free to add your own stock (or close to stock) races to the list. Here are a few...
  4. averagegti

Window Anti-Pinch Sucks

My 2011 5-door GTI's passenger window has been acting up for a while. At first, it'd make a loud click when it hit the top of the door. Then the one-touch started being finicky. Now, the anti-pinch seems to keep the window from closing at all. I have to quickly pull and release the button to...
  5. averagegti

Steering Wheel Chrome Trim Peeling

So I'm kind of new to the forum (I've been reading for years but never been posting), but I thought I'd post about this because I haven't really been able to find anything on it yet. I got my '11 GTI about 6 months ago. Mechanically, it seems to be flawless, but it's got some cosmetic issues...