GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

FS: Schroth Quick Fit Harness

oops. 175 shipped. it's this one, in black: https://www.soloperformance.com/Schroth-Racing-Quickfit-Street-Legal-Harness--VWAUDI_p_11692.html
  2. K

FS: Schroth Quick Fit Harness

Never used or installed. Bought earlier this year, only opened to take pictures. Car sold, so no longer needed.
  3. K

FS - 2013 VW Golf R in Candy White (4 door)

bump - price drop to 16k
  4. K

bumping this
  5. K

Any Track Rats Still Active?

i typically run samples on all the oil i run. a bit excessive but it's the best way to tell. red line oil has a lot of moly in it, multiple times more than most boutique oils
  6. K

updated with some pics
  7. K

no additional apps. it syncs to harry's like the obd2 reader does i have these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07M9CZYTD/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008PGHRLQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and yes - the portable...
  8. K

you need a Bluetooth gps, ie a garmin glo 2 to have any hope of the lap timer being accurate. i just tested mine over the weekend, within a hundredth of a second of accuracy
  9. K

Tentatively posting up a FS/feeler on my Golf R. It's got about 105k miles on it. I haven't had it long and it's a great car but I'm looking for something more track oriented, so I may be selling this one of the right one comes along. The car came with a Unitronic stage 2, with HPFP tune. It's...
  10. K

another harry's + obdlink mx here. i also have a gps, a garmin glo 2 gps. it's worth it, i'd almost argue more than the obdlink. phone gps can be off by as much as half a sec
  11. K

i have camber plates. running 0 toe, realize i can run a little bit of toe out. around -2.2 degrees of camber in the front. i did two sessions in the golf, switched to the evo, and almost drove off the track not adjusting to how much more responsive the car is. i haven't done the data overlay...
  12. K

maybe I was expecting too much, but I was really underwhelmed by the car. I had both my Evo and the Golf there, the difference was night and day between the two cars. I was probably trying to corner too fast, but even with trail braking the car did not want to turn in. haven't sorted through the...
  13. K

Clunk/Pop at Low Speed Going between 1st & Reverse

thanks - what am I looking for with the motor mounts? it's now intermittently popping between shifts in forward gear. also just gave a p0016 (crank-cam position code)... what does it all mean? lol
  14. K

Will be running at Autobahn country club tomorrow - excited to finally get out there. I'll post a quick lap for critique after I'm back!
  15. K

Clunk/Pop at Low Speed Going between 1st & Reverse

Hoping someone can help me diagnose this - it's pretty consistent, and happens for example when I'm going back and forth between first and reverse when parallel parking - there is a clunk or pop of some kind, I assume suspension or drivetrain related from the driver's side. No idea what it is...
  16. K

^ this, i would say you should have your shifting done beforehand. trail braking sometimes is almost just resting a toe on the brake pedal. for autox, you should really only be in second gear for the most part anyway, so should not need to worry too much about shifting