GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Project337

Many VW collectable items for sale

Here is all the info on my vortex post http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5900458-Many-VW-odds-and-ends-(Original-Fast-NEVER-opened-Lanyard-VW-Energy-Drinks-etc.)
  2. Project337

FS: Black Carpet floor mats w/ 2 monster mats

Up for sale is 4 black carpet mats. The fronts have both been used and have some light wear on them (see pictures) The backs have NEVER been used and are new. The 2 Monster mats are also brand new as well and they are for the rear, one left and one right. Entire set of 6 for $40 or best...
  3. Project337

FS: Brand new GTI Monster Mats and Brand new Wheel lock set w/ Case

Up for sale is a set of back and front (off my 2010 4 door GTI) never used before Monster mats. (don't have pictures of the mats, can get them if you want, just a pain in the ass cause they are stored right now) Also a set of genuine VW locking lug nuts with key, caps, and cap tool. 100% brand...
  4. Project337

DailyStance Ideal Beach Meet - Tomorrow

Super last minute.. I just found out www.facebook.com/events/243945545714461/?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2Fauth.php&_rdr www.facebook.com/events/243945545714461/?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2Fauth.php&_rdr Im heading down, if anyone from the North Jersey area wants to meet and...
  5. Project337

Gensinger in Clifton

Has anyone ever bought a car from these tools before? What a miserable bunch of people with no sorts of customer skills. I walked into inquire about a GLI, no one even picked their head up (mean while they see me roll up in a new GTI), so I seek someone out. He had no sorts of personality and...
  6. Project337

Playing with levels and B&W

Didn't see a thread for B&W shots and playing with color levels. Post what you use: My first DSLR (so I can learn) Olympus E500 using Aperture and iSplash. Will have some more as I work on them.
  7. Project337

Car all tinted out...

Just got the car all tinted out today. Don't mind the dirtiness, car sits in the garage 95% of the times (I have a daily driver) but Monday took it out in the nasty snowy stuff and it got all dirty so its getting a bath on Saturday when the tails settle. Had the car clear bra'ed when it had...
  8. Project337

Storage for the winter

What's up everyone? The car will be stored up for the winter. It's a 2010 That I got July of 2010 and it has 7,600 miles on it. I have already done the 10k mile service in mid July. I will be putting it away for the entire winter starting now (with the occasional drive on weekend/nice day)...
  9. Project337

Tonight (7/30)

Any meets going on tonight? Me and a few friends are looking to take a ride somewhere. It'll be me and 2 if not 3 BMW's. Let me know whats the deal. Project.
  10. Project337

Snow pictures

The CC is covered and blocked in the driveway. The GTI is in the garage so no snow on her.
  11. Project337

What VW stuff you get for christmas@

Share what you got for christmas for your VW My wife got me a VW Mouse Pad, CC Coffe Mug, GTI lanyard, and the GTI Hat, and the Christmas Tree Ornament I added it to my collection of VW stuff in my office ----------------- Edit... the @ in the title should be a ?
  12. Project337

My new Carbon Steel Gray Metallic

Here are some pictures of my new GTI.
  13. Project337

Clear Bra Install in NJ

Whats up everyone.. Looking for a Clear Bra installer in the north jersey area, with fair pricing. I would like to get it done as soon as possible. Thanks for the help. Project-
  14. Project337

New Toy

I was in Target today and as always had to pass by the toys. The pictures were taken with my phone so dont mind the crapy quality.