GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

FS: 2012 Golf R part out (OEM Blacked out headlights, OEM power folding mirrors, and

https://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?9244397-FS-2012-Golf-R-part-out-(OEM-Blacked-out-headlights-OEM-power-folding-mirrors-and-more)
  2. T

FS: 2012 Golf R part out (OEM Blacked out headlights, OEM power folding mirrors, and

https://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?9244397-FS-2012-Golf-R-part-out-(OEM-Blacked-out-headlights-OEM-power-folding-mirrors-and-more)
  3. T

4. T

WTB: one Talladega OEM wheel 18"

WTB: one Talladega OEM wheel 18" No tire needed. must be in good condition.
  5. T

FS: Wheel Hanger (M14 x P1.5)

I just ordered a set of wheel hangers from Amazon.ca. It comes as a set of two hangers. I can't imagine needing two of them so I'm looking to sell one of them. The set costs me $22. I'll sell the extra one for $10 (local pick up), or $10 and we split the cost of shipping. Here's the link on...
  6. T

FS: OEM D1S bulbs, OEM ballast, ECS Xenon headlight adapter

OEM D1S bulbs (x2): $125 for both OEM Ballasts (x2): $150 for both (SOLD) ECS Xenon Headlight Adapter Harness: $80 OEM Golf R Headlight Housing, No broken tabs, no cracks, no scratches: $1000
  7. T

DIY: Kessy for Rear Door Handles

If you have a 4-door and kessy, you will know that only the front door handles have the touch sensors to lock and unlock the doors. The rear door handles do not have these sensors. This DIY shows you how to replace the rear door handles and do the wiring so that the rear door handles also have...
  8. T

FS: OEM Roof rack

$225 CAD obo. fits a 4-door MK6. I don't know if it fits the 2-door MK6. Reason for selling: I don't need it anymore. It's in great shape and comes with the locking tool. Located in Montreal. Not willing to ship at this point. (I will be in Markham this coming labour day weekend if anyone in...
  9. T

WTB Exterior Door Handle (driver side) Kessy

Hi, This is a long shot, but if you have a driver side Kessy door handle that is 'Rising Blue' for sale, please PM me. Part number is 1K8837205 Here's a sample pic:
  10. T

WTB Exterior Door Handle (driver side) Kessy

Hi, This is a long shot, but if you have a driver side Kessy door handle that is 'Rising Blue' for sale, please PM me. Part number is 1K8837205 Here's a sample pic:
  11. T

WTB Whispbars for 4-door MK6

If anyone has a set for sale please PM me. I have OEM bars for trade if that's what you're looking for.
  12. T

Weird window behavior after installing power folding mirrors

Installed the folding mirrors with puddle lights today (Bought from Pete). But now I have these two issues happening: 1- whenever I open the driver door or press unlock on my fob, the driver door window will crack open a little, like 1/4" open. When I close the door or press lock on the fob the...
  13. T

Control reverse lights with euro switch?

If you don't have rear fog on your tail lights, is it possible to wire it so that the reverse bulbs turn on when the switch is turned to rear fog?
  14. T

WTB Ross-Tech cable

WTB Ross-Tech cable. Let me know if you are selling :)
  15. T

WTB Ross-Tech cable

WTB Ross-Tech cable. Let me know if you are selling :)
  16. T

Umbrella storage ideas

I have an umbrella set from Costco (one large, and one medium size) that I keep in the hatch, naturally. But I started thinking if there is a better place to keep the umbrellas that is easier to access while sitting in the driver's seat. I looked around and found a nice place for the large...
  17. T

Hello from Canada - formal introduction

Hi, I've been reading this forum for awhile, and posted some random thread even though I didn't even have a VW at the time. I finally ended up getting one a few months ago so I figured I would post and share some pics I took last week. (Better late than never). The previous owner loved this...
  18. T

Question about GTI tips

I'm looking into buying a pre-owned GTI and have been searching local dealers through their websites, browsing photos and such... On one GTI, I noticed the tips looked nicer that most of the other pictures i saw: they look bigger, thicker, shinier. See here: I think all other GTIs I looked...
  19. T

Considering buying a 2003 GTI

Hi, I've never owned a VW and I'm looking into buying a 2003 GTI. Anyone have any experience with 03 Golf/GTIs? Good or bad comments? Anything I should be aware of with this model? Any tips and comments would be greatly appreciated so that I can be more aware of this model/year when I visit the...
  20. T

did you get a good deal?

I know there's a thread like this already but no posts on that thread from Canadian buyers. I'm looking into buying a Golf, maybe a GTI and I was wondering what kind of deals Canadians are getting? Was anyone able to find Canadian invoice prices? Also, anyone looked into importing a mk6 from...