GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

FS: Audi Monoblocks A8 18X8 ET48

Location: Orange County, CA Price: $1000 obo Condition: 8/10: No Curbs, Bends, Cracks. Just normal wear and tear Shipping: Buyer Pays Contact: Best way to contact me is: 949-478-4796 Notes: These wheels are high polished and are in excellent condition. There are no curbs, bends or cracks that I...
  2. D

FS: P3 Gauge W/ OEM Bezel

SOLD
  3. D

Red Light ticket

Doesnt matter if you did it intentionally or not, you still committed the violation. Man up and take the consequences. Sent from my iphone
  4. D

FS: 3" 42DD TBE Ceramic Coated

Please Delete Thread
  5. D

42DD TBE Review

Sorry guys no pictures but here it goes. Overall the quality if very good. I opted to get the ceramic coat although i live in CA. People were right bout this flange setup, it really is a biznatch to bolt up. You really need to bolt it up prior to hanging the system. Overall im really...
  6. D

Roof Rack Help

Are these gaps normal? Front Rear
  7. D

What was your last car?

had a 20th gti that i ran up to 150k miles. I loved the car, but it was time for a new one once i hit the 7 year mark of owning it.
  8. D

Denny's 2011 GTI

Purchased 10-13-2010 MODS: P3 Boost Gauge BFI Stage 2 Torque Mount R20 Tinted LED Tail Lights OEM Roof Rack APR 3" TBE APR Rear Sway Bar H&R SPC GIAC Stage 2 Flash Pending Install: OEM Euro Lip Future: ?? K04 ??
  9. D

Suspension or TBE

I just cant decide what to get. What would you do? Suspension i am referring to is either Bilstein PSS10 or KW Varient 3.
  10. D

Whats your occupation?

i help the world rid of bad people ;)
  11. D

APR RSC TBE and 02 Spacer Success

Has any body tried the O2 spacer on the APR TBE and not receive a cell? I have a 2011 and I want to get the exhaust prior to the chip. I asked bc who knows how long APR will take to get the flash out for the 2011. thanks!