GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

'13 Charger R/T--'Murica, Mullets & Medics

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Hell ya!

I haven't had mine on for well over a year :thumbsup:

This statement implies you still have said Charger.... specs??

RGGTI41510

Ready to race!
It was black. It was just an R/T with no extras. The only thing I recall doing to it was a suitcase delete. I REALLY wanted the danko grille, but I only had my car for 6 months and 3k miles until I traded it in for the GTI.

I traded for the VW because I wanted something smaller, I had just gotten spine surgery and felt like the charger was just too big for me to park comfortably. The gas was also killing me. I was only getting about 12 mpg and I wasn't even beating it up, it's because I live in a hilly area I suppose.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
It was black. It was just an R/T with no extras. The only thing I recall doing to it was a suitcase delete. I REALLY wanted the danko grille, but I only had my car for 6 months and 3k miles until I traded it in for the GTI.

I traded for the VW because I wanted something smaller, I had just gotten spine surgery and felt like the charger was just too big for me to park comfortably. The gas was also killing me. I was only getting about 12 mpg and I wasn't even beating it up, it's because I live in a hilly area I suppose.

Makes sense. Cool though!

Tomorrow, it gets loud. :thumbup:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Yep, a 11' 5.7... It's my "work" car!

Picked it up with 14 miles and almost at 75k already. I'm not really a moper guy but I actually prefer it over the "Vic"

:thumbsup:

I was never a Mopar guy either. Actually HATED Dodge for a long time when they made shitty cars. I couldn't ignore this one, though. Much better.

Then again, I was never a 4 cyl turbo guy, but bought a GTI!

I'm just a car guy now.

If it has some performance and can be modded, I like it! :thumbup:

Is yours stock?

FLtrooper

Go Kart Champion
I was never a Mopar guy either. Actually HATED Dodge for a long time when they made shitty cars. I couldn't ignore this one, though. Much better.

Then again, I was never a 4 cyl turbo guy, but bought a GTI!

I'm just a car guy now.

If it has some performance and can be modded, I like it! :thumbup:

Is yours stock?

Pretty stock besides the cage, shotgun rack, radio, spotlight, etc..

:)

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Pretty stock besides the cage, shotgun rack, radio, spotlight, etc..

:)

Well, shit. This makes sense. No wonder you mentioned the Crown Vic.

Apparently I could not read between the lines. Also your name. :laugh:

My bad!

time for this look!

get 4" magnaflow tips Neek.

I think you would need to swap out the valance or you can get these.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/MagnaFlow-Pe...ccessories&hash=item5af44c4eb7&vxp=mtr&_uhb=1

This message was approved by hordog

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

Last edited:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
NEEK FTW.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
The video is not even close to how loud it is. People freak out when I take off fast from a stop.

Possibly might eventually get a straight through type muffler to bring the decibels down a few notches because wife will hate how loud it is.

But I love it. Hilarious!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
JOE DIRT STATUS ACHIEVED.

UNFOGIVABLE

Go Kart Champion
My buddy had one of these as a rental (V6 of course), and to my amazement, i beat it on some highway rolls with the stock tune