1flygti's Build Thread!

1flymk6gti

Go Kart Champion
I dumped her this weekend...she came crawling back.... :thumbup:

Last edited:

RAYZGTI

Ready to race!
nice

Hey everyone I am a proud owner of a 2011 United Grey GTI. I got the car from Cherry Hill Volkswagen. It had 20 miles on the ODO.

Mods:
-20% Tint
-Custom made Stage 1 Intake
-Nokya Stage 1 Yellow Fogs
-FK Konigsportsn Coilovers
-Forge DV
-Magnaflow Exhaust

To Do List:
-42 Draft Design Street Downpipe
-A.W.E Turbo Outlet Pipe
-Lamin X Yellow Fog Tint
-Stage 2 at H20i
-BBS VZ (paint matched)

The car Itself!!

really like your ride! Just curious i did a custom fab intake as well and got absolutly ripped in the forum for it idk why but alot of haterz on this site! anyways nice job check out mine and lmk what ya think?

Attachments

• gti r 029.jpg
    gti r 029.jpg
    400.1 KB · Views: 355

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion

Nice picture, i move you up to the top of the UG list. :thumbsup:

1flymk6gti

Go Kart Champion
Thanks everyone, money is getting tight... got paid and that money is gone for a payment!! I hope to have a TOP from A.W.E in two weeks!

Here are some pics i took today with my buddies Z!

1flymk6gti

Go Kart Champion
UPDATE!!!!

I will be ordering a EBAY DP once i get the funds I am planning on getting this ordered and installed by April 9th!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
nice! wheels next?

1flymk6gti

Go Kart Champion
I dont know what to get next guys!

VMR 710s

or

APR Stage 2

Reason why i want wheels: So my car gets recognized at meet/shows more, but i have a feeling im going to have to get better wheels than these to be "baller"

Reason for Stage 2: I want more power since i got my full TBE

What i was thinking about doing... Getting stage 2, AWE TOP, BSH throttle body pipe, then get wheels for next show season.

well,

Looks get noticed more here and in shows....and on the road by people OO and AHHing at your car

And performance well thats only noticed by you and who ever you speed past....and the big grin left on your face....

tough choice......You choose :)

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Go with rims, cause even in daily driving conditions when you can't use your powaaaaa, you still look good.