GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2.5L half of Lamborghini's 5.0 L

You are wrong. I know that Lambo is owned by VAG. I was referring to the fact that I mentioned a non VW and was called out for it. I never said Lambo was a non VAG entity.

"I didn't know I was talking about evo's 2.0 on a VW mk6 forum...."

^Your words. Don't start calling me a troll when you have your information incorrect. And to make sure you don't misconstrue what I mean by that, I again am referring to the fact that I mentioned a non VW in the Evo, you called me out for mentioning it on a VW mk6 forum, then I replied by saying I apparently am not allowed to talk about anything but a VW on this forum, and made light of it. Why are you being a sensitive Sally about it? It's an online forum. Lighten up.

write an essay will you? :lol:

clearly, kind sir, didn't understand my post. I said a 2.0T vs a 2.5T. Correct? Okay, now, what was the discussion? oh right, it was about the gti engine and a 2.5. Now do you see why you don't just randomly come in and say an evo? see why it sounds inappropriate in a 2.5 thread? It's because you are still trying to defend your gti. but maxed out perfomance wise, a 2.5 is superior to a 2.0... if you still fail to understand this, oh boy.. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Uberryan

Banned
This thread is now about the 1992 Cutlass Supreme.

The S models and convertible feature a 3.1-liter, V6 engine that produces 140 horsepower. The International models have a 4.3-liter, V6 engine with 210 horsepower. The convertible comes standard with a four-speed automatic overdrive transmission, while all other models have a five-speed manual overdrive transmission. All versions offer a four-speed automatic transmission as an option, and the S models also come with an optional three-speed automatic overdrive transmission.

Stock GTI killers?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
^^ that would look great with the optional OEM Brotiforms available from that time period.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
clearly, you gentle fairy kind of a sir, didn't understand my post. I said a 2.0T vs a 2.5T. Correct? Okay, now, what was the discussion? oh right, it was about the gti engine and a 2.5. Now do you see why you don't just randomly come in and say an evo? see why it sounds inappropriate in a 2.5 thread? It's because you are still trying to defend your gti. but maxed out perfomance wise, a 2.5 is superior to a 2.0... if you still fail to understand this, oh boy.. :rolleyes:

Man you took this way too serious. Who cares if I just randomly mentioned Evo? It's a damn online forum, lots of things are out of place. I was never trying to defend my GTI. I don't need to. All I said that in some cases a lower displacement engine is better than a higher displacement engine. That is all. Are we also not allowed to have fun on here? You gonna call someone out for posting the Cutlass pic on here now too?

Let it go. There are greater tragedies in life.

Phil is right. We are dumbasses for debating this. :thumbup:

I want that Cutlass though. The 'fins' on all the lower body pieces gotta be good for aerodynamics. I bet it out handles my car!

CFG9000

Ready to race!
This thread is now about the 1992 Cutlass Supreme.

The S models and convertible feature a 3.1-liter, V6 engine that produces 140 horsepower.

D00d, that's half a Murcielago engine!! :lol:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
clearly, you gentle fairy kind of a sir, didn't understand my post. I said a 2.0T vs a 2.5T. Correct? Okay, now, what was the discussion? oh right, it was about the gti engine and a 2.5. Now do you see why you don't just randomly come in and say an evo? see why it sounds inappropriate in a 2.5 thread? It's because you are still trying to defend your gti. but maxed out perfomance wise, a 2.5 is superior to a 2.0... if you still fail to understand this, oh boy.. :rolleyes:

Also, be careful about calling people names, specifically fairy. The mods don't take too kindly to those kinds of things.

CFG9000

Ready to race!
oh please no, this is the most action we had in this section since tuning an NA engine. most contributers are GTI owners though.. :iono:

It never would've taken off if it hadn't started in General :p

azn_dubber

Ready to race!
This i must say is the most interesting thread ive ever read... would read this over again just because im bored at work.