GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

42DD Street Series Downpipe... Props to Ben@P2Spec!

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
My order was placed a little over a week ago, and it came in last night. Ben hooked it up and I'm impressed with what I got for about $500!

The welds could be a little better, but I have extreme standards.
:D

I'll be installing it this weekend! I'll be posting some sound clips, unlike those other d-bags that promise 'em, but never perform on this forum.

;)

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
It's actually nice in some areas, but it has its few small flaws and imperfections.

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
^^^

It's actually my brother's. LOL
He likes to transport it in the box.

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
EDIT:
I'll be installing it next week! I decided to fill out a work order and take it to my technical school where I can work on it and where I have any/every tool I can possibly need.

P

plac

Those welds look pretty damn good to me. An important point i am always interested in. Can the oem O2 sensor rubber fit into the stock clip, or does it not reach, like on the MK5s. I doubt they changed anything.

Gregg@USP_MOTORSPORTS

Master VW Tech
Those welds look pretty damn good to me. An important point i am always interested in. Can the oem O2 sensor rubber fit into the stock clip, or does it not reach, like on the MK5s. I doubt they changed anything.

the welds may be nice but the downpipe is made out of aluminized steel, they usually rust out completely within 1-2years.

P

plac

the welds may be nice but the downpipe is made out of aluminized steel, they usually rust out completely within 1-2years.

lol.. come on bro, i know you want sales but please. i havent seen one of these rust ever. of course i live in cali. but i havent seen anyone post about rust on this either.

Gregg@USP_MOTORSPORTS

Master VW Tech
lol.. come on bro, i know you want sales but please. i havent seen one of these rust ever. of course i live in cali. but i havent seen anyone post about rust on this either.

you must be living in a vacuum in space, because alumized exhaust tubing rusts like crazy, it basic chemistry. I see in everyday in fact I have a car on one of my lifts with a rusted aluminized steel exhaust. Just because someone doesnt post about it doesnt mean its not rusting. Not everyone constantly inspects a downpipe.