GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Aggressive Forum Moderating

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I think the fact that you can even make a thread like this contradicts any point you tried to make.

the bruce

Go Kart Champion
The two examples you mentioned seem like they were moved to the correct sections. I wouldn't classify that as "aggressive moderating". No where near that realm at all.

agree

:clap:

Lodi

Go Kart Champion

Thumper

Autocross Champion
/thread moved to "Off Topic Lounge".

That right there made me spit Monster through my nose.

It hurt.

Son, you have not seen aggressive moderating. I've seen some stuff that would curl your toe nails on other forums. I am still working my way through a 25 year ban on one companies forum just for speaking out against the treatment of another member. :lol:

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
We have a freaking unicorn thread.....a thread with a baby riding a unicorn with Bacon wings.....

Your point is invalid.

McQueen77

Banned
as much shit as i talk on here and haven't been banned, i'd say that we have some pretty lenient and forgiving moderators..

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
:lol: You wanna see a cluttered forum that is full of repeat threads just go to vwnavi.com

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
:lol: You wanna see a cluttered forum that is full of repeat threads just go to vwnavi.com

My eyes!! Don't write such obscene language or you'll be banned!! Moderators are aggressive here! :laugh: