GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any interest in Uber Stealth underfloor boxes anymore? Possible summer sale

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
I was trying to gauge how much interest there still was in these boxes. I still get orders, but the MK7 seems to be more common now. I was considering doing some type of special summer package deal, or someway to get the prices down, but that really only works if there are a decent amount of orders.

here is a link to the box if anyone is new and dont know that im talking about

[http://www.uberstealthaudio.com/store/p1/Golf_MKV/MKVI_Underfloor_Sub_Box.html

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
Im going to buy one of these from you at some point. But I just spent like 4k on my car so it won't be this summer.
Just letting you know there's still interest.

clownish

just clowning around
I bought an amp rack from you last year to complement my sub box and I had asked for a new "Uberstealth" wooden logo which you said you'd ship for free - but it never showed up. Seeing your post reminded me about this and now I am wondering if I can get another wooden plate with your logo on it? The one I have rubbed off and kinda ruined itself.

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
I bought an amp rack from you last year to complement my sub box and I had asked for a new "Uberstealth" wooden logo which you said you'd ship for free - but it never showed up. Seeing your post reminded me about this and now I am wondering if I can get another wooden plate with your logo on it? The one I have rubbed off and kinda ruined itself.

come on man hes trying to generate business with this post. Its so not cool to post that on his advert

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion

Sorry about that. None of the new boxes use the wooden logo any more, so i will have to see if i have any instock or have the program still. As material and shipping costs rise, it was something i deleted so i could keep prices lower.

clownish

just clowning around
Sorry about that. None of the new boxes use the wooden logo any more, so i will have to see if i have any instock or have the program still. As material and shipping costs rise, it was something i deleted so i could keep prices lower.

Totally understand.

If you have one I'd love a new one to make it a nice set!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
IF anyone is on the fence, these boxes are amazing. Nothing out in the open if you live in a sketchy area, sounds great with a shallow 10 with 200-300w RMS, keeps your hatch 100% useful, and the craftsmanship is awesome.

Great product here - I am not affiliated with nik in any way, just have one of these boxes and love the fact that it's incredibly stealthy yet sounds fantastic.

Cliff notes: Buy one.

thatspsychotic

Ready to race!
This has definitely been on my list, but like some others probably isn't going to fit into the budget for this summer. Still interested though.

Jarred767

Ready to race!
Never seen this before, but I just got my GTI and this looks awesome. I have a few more pressing needs (chain tensioner, upcoming winter wheel/tire set, etc) that are more important, but I subbed this to make sure I remember if I can come up with the cash to improve the sound system. Thanks for posting!

Brawtlanos

Passed Driver's Ed
Old but, I'm definitely interested! Waiting until I either have holidays money or tax return to pull the trigger. I've heard only great things and look forward to ordering!

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
well, summer is over and i never did a sale. Honestly orders are pretty slow right now. If any one wants one, lead times are pretty short. Also, I don't see a price adjustment happening this year, as material and shipping costs have stayed even

Brawtlanos

Passed Driver's Ed
Well I've just posted a thread in hopes of getting some audio upgrade help, so I can plan out my budget and timeline. But you may very well have an order coming your way very soon!

C1iffyp

Passed Driver's Ed
I am very interested in one for my MK6. I hope to get one before the years end!