GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody in Jax, FL?

JesGistang

Passed Driver's Ed
((N E W))

Hey what's up! We just bought a new GTI a couple weeks ago from Tom Bush VW, so here I am! :D

JesGistang

Passed Driver's Ed
I've only seen 3 MK6 GTI's other than mine in Jax... 1 on southside (CSG IIRC), 1 Fleming Island (CSG), 1 on the way to NAS Jax (UG, not military).

There is a sweet orange MK4 @ Fleming Island too. And a R32 (mine was totaled, miss it :().

+1 in OP :)

Charlie22911

Ready to race!
Unfortunately, I work all the nights the meets are this week (other than the one on Beach Blvd. this Saturday). Also, this saturday is Cars and Coffee (every 2nd Saturday of every month) at Wild Wing Cafe in Tinseltown at 9am. I should be up there barring anything coming up.

*edit* - can't do Saturday night because of UFC 142/friend's birthday party.

Woa, slow down! I'm gonna be back in a week, I want... No, NEED to make one of these meets :w00t:

Welcome to the club! :thumbsup:

JesGistang

Passed Driver's Ed
Woa, slow down! I'm gonna be back in a week, I want... No, NEED to make one of these meets :w00t:

Welcome to the club! :thumbsup:

Thank you!! lol :happyanim:

bmxr

Ready to race!
Well, I train Tuesday and Thursday nights, so I can't make the GTGs, but it's nice to know you are all out there. Also, I do know Ed at O'Steen, so when they finalize things with APR, officially, I will let you know. In the meantime, if you really do need something, get a hold of him anyway. He can hook you up!

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Cars and Coffee tomorrow morning. For those that have never been, it is at the Wild Wing Cafe in Tinseltown starting at 9am. Here is the link for information:

Automotive Addicts (Jacksonville, FL) Cars & Coffee Meeting

"Saturday January 14th, 2012
9am to 12noon
Wild Wing Cafe
4555 Southside Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32216"

:thumbsup:

JesGistang

Passed Driver's Ed
So who goes to Sonic on Saturday nights? I know it's more of an everything meet, but besides the high schoolers that ruin it, it's an ok place to hang out. I usually go with my husband and chill with the Cobalts and Ion Redlines..and a coupe VW's. Most likely going tomorrow night.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Unfortunately I will not be out there tomorrow night. Friend's birthday/UFC fight is that night so I'll be at the Tilted Kilt in Tinseltown. Have fun though and don't cause too much trouble with the JDM/Bubba truck peeps ;-)

sent via the horribleness known as Crapatalk

JesGistang

Passed Driver's Ed
word.

fasteddy

Ready to race!
I'm out in Utah but I'll be back Sunday night. I wanna make one of these meets!

fasteddy

Ready to race!

fasteddy

Ready to race!

fasteddy

Ready to race!
Gracias!