GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone else Vegas-bound for SEMA?

Ben1

Go Kart Champion
Just throwing it out there - I know a few of you have been around the who lately while we're doing the SEMA hustle so its been nuts! Anyone else coming along for the ride? We'll also be doing A SEMA week thread with all the good pics ;).

So who's in for the whole thing or part of it?

VWtribal

Ready to race!
i wanna go but i dont have SEMA passes:cry:

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
Was gonna go, but I need my vacation days for later:(

But might be there Friday night and for the weekend after SEMA...

potatohead

Ready to race!
I'll be there

Ben1

Go Kart Champion
I think I just spotted ABD representing at SEMA with their MK6! Adrian, where you at? I'm in featured vehicles RIGHT NOW! ;)

VWtribal

Ready to race!
Yeah. do you know Henri lol I'm Vato Gato on vortex too

yes!...lets go on a drive one of these days! Leo from Eurotek is going to put on my ATP downpipe tomorrow morning! i can't wait! :happyanim:

dub-Nation

Ready to race!
Hey Ben, a few of us will be there. Hopefully, I can check out your ride when we cruise up there! I'll be there on Thursday thru Sunday. ;)

Skywarp23

Ready to race!
Ahhhhhh....if only I could get an entry pass. I'd be there for sure then.

SVTunit

Ready to race!
I'm flying in Wed. night so I will be at the show Thursday and Friday. This is the first time in 6 years I won't be there for the full week. :( Hopefully there will be some MK6 love there! Last year there was only one in the H&R booth.
Andreas

potatohead

Ready to race!
Just got back, spent about 4 -5 hours there Tuesday and Wednesday. No MK6's at all, although HPA's booth had a Scirocco and Pirelli had a Focus RS with manufacturers plates, which was cool. Will post pics tonight.