GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone have a wiring diagram for this?

Cuervo

Passed Driver's Ed
So squirrels got in my engine bay recently and chewed through the engine cover and ate up some wiring. It caused the CEL to go on under the code P2089. I think it said camshaft sensor positioning. Seeing what a dealer can do for me, still under warranty but I doubt it's covered. So, would anyone have a wiring diagram for this?

Any help is appreciated, I'll try to provide as mic info as I can,

also the turbo isn't working. I can accelerate but....there's no boost :( such a sad day.
Boost gauge will idle at -20ish. When I hit the gas, I accelerate but the gauge will go up to 0 and that's it.

Currently a stock tune.

So....wiring diagram? Half of it I figured out. A red/blue wire is in the same tube as a purple/white wire. That matches up to a tube on the other side, no problem. But then on the other set of tubes, there's 2 red/blue wires on each side that need to be connected...I'm not sure how to know which goes to which?

EDIT: the red/ blue wires are actually blue wires with 2 red stripes on each wire. This goes for both wires, so I don't know which goes where.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Damn squirrels ate up my Honda too. The wiring diagrams are hard to find but you might lucky with the TSI info in the mkv Bentley manual.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk