GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone in Hawaii???

LUICTO

Passed Driver's Ed
Aloha everybody, just trying to find out if there are any members that reside in Hawaii, I am an Army Soldier working in Fort Shafter, hope to hear from you all, again, ALOHA and MAHALO!!!!

Louie

Aigoo

Ready to race!
Aloha everybody, just trying to find out if there are any members that reside in Hawaii, I am an Army Soldier working in Fort Shafter, hope to hear from you all, again, ALOHA and MAHALO!!!!

Louie

Hawaii here. Civilian working at Tripler. Aloha!

nanz

Hi!

I'm in the market for my first VW GTI.. where'd you guys pick your GTI up? Honolulu VW or Tony VW?

nanz

Do you guys recommend anyone in particular at Tony? I'm hoping to pick up a sweet GTI soon. Hopefully. Haha. Are there any meets planned?

LUICTO

Passed Driver's Ed
Bro, I forgot his name, but he drives a VW Jetta, he will not steer you wrong...After I bought my 2010 GTI (autobahn) a 2008 R32 showed up, he said that my GTI was a better car...he also said to wait for the R20 if I really wanted the .:R...I test drove a CC as well, very nice car too, but I've always heard good things about the GTI, so I went with it...good luck!!!

Physics

The guy I worked withs name was Tommy i believe he was very helpfull. Not sure about the any meets i'm intereseted if anyone knows of any.

Walter2

Ready to race!
HI! Shadow Blue 2 Door in Makakilo here. Meets are every friday @930pm at waikele. Either parkin lot pimpin or a small cruise is usually what goes on.

I bought my car from cali and had it shipped here. Saved quite a bit doing it that way.

LUICTO

Passed Driver's Ed
I will try to make one of those meets, but as you know, the wife is not too happy about that kind of stuff, I used to be a car club member in the mainland (Dodge Charger) and it took a lot of my time...but I will try...

We had our honeymoon on Maui. I would kill to get my car on a road like the road to Hana in a closed course situation. Such a beautiful island.

Walter2

Ready to race!
Yea there are some nice roads here also, but with cops and traffic it can get somewhat risky.

I am so jelly of your headlights. I am totally going to do the swap next.

Yea there are some nice roads here also, but with cops and traffic it can get somewhat risky.

I am so jelly of your headlights. I am totally going to do the swap next.

There are a lot of mixed opinions on them but I love them! Good luck with the swap!