GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR is pleased to present APR Mobile!

sean@apr

Ready to race!
Just released an update to the Appstore that should resolve GTI and GLI logging issues. It also fixes a couples iOS 9.2 bugs.

The new features are in the works guys. We haven't forgotten about anything, just had a lot to do.

scaraj

Speeddemon691

Go Kart Champion
Just released an update to the Appstore that should resolve GTI and GLI logging issues. It also fixes a couples iOS 9.2 bugs.

The new features are in the works guys. We haven't forgotten about anything, just had a lot to do.

I just got the update but can you go further in detail on the bugs u speak of? And what kind of logging issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speeddemon691

Go Kart Champion
I've not heard about bluetooth connectivity issues. What kind of phone and what problem are you having?

iPhone 6s and even with the update the Bluetooth is not stable and won't connect. I'm not the only there are people in this same thread. I even restarted my phone and nothing, going to disconnect the dongle and reconnect it see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hschan711

Passed Driver's Ed
Yeah sometimes I get the same problem. Either the dongle is "offline," or the car is still trying to connect to the dongle