GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR now offers ESP delete!?!

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion
What about the cruise stalk stuff for the 10-11 GTIs? Waaaah!!!!!

allset

Go Kart Champion

allset

Go Kart Champion
nvrmind just watched vid

R Jarvis

Which vag-com cable is needed? where can I download vag-com software? Or do I need to purchase from ross-tech for $200?

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
Which vag-com cable is needed? where can I download vag-com software? Or do I need to purchase from ross-tech for $200?

Micro-can
Ross-tech website
Yes you do need to purchase the cable. Software is free. It's going to be about $280 incl shipping

mdhollis

Go Kart Champion
nvrmind just watched vid

I don't think this is ever going to be possible on our cars. The ROW 2010 and 2011's don't have the ability to turn it off either. So it wouldn't be a coding thing IMO. Have to get the 2012-13 ABS module and code that

mdhollis

Go Kart Champion
I hadn't even thought of that, does anyone know if its even possible to swap a later module into a 2010 or 2011?

I wasn't saying it was definitely possible but I think it could work. I bet its expensive so I wouldn't want to go that route unless I was 100% positive it would work lol

Last edited:

1fastbunny

New to VWR World

Listen... I had a MK2 Cabriolet and MK2 Jetta.... I went BMW and now I'm back with a GOLF R.....

Now what is an ESP delete?

davesxx01

Go Kart Champion
Listen... I had a MK2 Cabriolet and MK2 Jetta.... I went BMW and now I'm back with a GOLF R.....

Now what is an ESP delete?

It's a hindrance!
Delete it and have fun!!!

Oh, welcome to the forums!

GTIpilot1

Ready to race!
This car is a blast once you turn off ESC....

I finally convinced the girl to let me do the VAGCOM tweak on her R, and she's been raving about how much better it corners ever since....

Except she doesn't seem to enjoy it as much when I drive it now... bwahahahahaaa