GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Presents TTE420 Hybrid Turbo Upgrade Software!

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor

APR’s TTE420 Turbocharger ECU Upgrade is designed for use with the The Turbo Engineer's TTE420 turbocharger and produces an asphalt-shredding 400 HP on 93 octane fuel, and up to 442 HP using race fuel! Expect lightning fast response coupled with smooth daily driving and a much broader power band that pulls all the way to redline!

Using multiple vehicles across the world and in house, APR’s team of Calibration and Electrical Engineers mastered the Bosch MED9 engine management system to work seamlessly with the upgraded TTE420 turbocharger unit. All critical aspects of the vehicle’s platform were taken into consideration and monitored through APR’s proprietary engine management logging tools to levels often not seen elsewhere in this industry. Through proper mapping, the ECU fully understands the hardware changes and operates correctly. As such torque delivery is smooth and flat, avoiding compressor surge, limitations in the factory fueling system, and limiting stress on the factory transmission. Cam phasing operations are optimized, aiding in turbocharger spool, while allowing the engine to breathe more efficiently at higher engine speeds. Under various operational modes, lambda, ignition advance, requested torque, boost pressure levels and more were painstakingly optimized to produce maximum power without resorting to risky calibration shortcuts.

Dyno Data

91, 93, 100 and 104 octane graphs on our website. Includes Wheel, Crank and Gain Over Stock graphs.

Requirements and Recommendations

Turbocharger: A TTE420 Turbocharger from The Turbo Engineers with the 'stage 2 APR wastegate actuator spring' is required.
Intake: A high flow quality intake system that replaces the factory air box is required.
Exhaust: A high flow downpipe is required but the catback exhaust may remain unmodified.
Intercooler: An intercooler upgrade is required.
High Pressure Fuel Pump: A high pressure fuel pump upgrade is required.
Low Pressure Fuel Pump: A low pressure fuel pump upgrade is required.
Fuel Rail Relief Valve: A 155 bar fuel rail pressure relief valve is required.
Valve Springs: Upgraded valve springs may be required if valve float is exhibited.
Spark Plugs: APR's software is designed for use with NGK BKR8EIX spark plugs gapped to 0.022" ±0.002" or 0.55mm ±0.05mm with a change interval of 10-15,000 mi or 16-24,000 km.
Transmission: The APR TCU Upgrade is highly recommended.

Application Guide

Fits K04 based 2.0T EA113 Engines:

- Audi A1
- Audi S3 (MK2)
- Audi TTS (MK2)
- KTM X-Box
- Seat Leon Cupra / Cupra R / Supercopa (MK2)
- VW Golf R (MK6) / ED30 (MK5) / ED35 (MK6) / Pirelli (MK5)
- VW Polo R WRC
- VW Scirocco R

Please Note: An APR Dealer MUST check software availability and compatibility before purchase.

Price

Visit website for pricing per GolfMK6 Rules.

IMPORTANT PRICING AND AVAILABILITY DETAILS:
- Pricing: Please contact an APR Importer for pricing outside the USA.
- Program Switching: A fully loaded ECU includes up to 4 program modes (stock mode, performance modes, valet, etc), as well as fault code erase, security lockout and anti-theft depending on availability and ECU compatibility.
- Availability and ECU Compatibility: Stages, programs, and features may not be available for all ECUs.
- ECU Revision Notice: Multiple ECU revisions exist for each platform. APR software may be temporarily unavailable when factory updates are applied. An APR dealer can check availability in person, or over the phone if the ECU boxcode/revision is known.

How to Purchase

Please use the APR Dealer Locator Tool to find an APR Dealer.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Soo... APR Copied Integrated Engineering with this TT420??

Very interesting on release date/features in contract to Integrated Engineering's. I suppose using the same suppliers..

If you claim something without proof, your argument is already invalid. Until you buy both and prove with pics there is no PROOF.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Soo... APR Copied Integrated Engineering with this TT420??

Very interesting on release date/features in contract to Integrated Engineering's. I suppose using the same suppliers..

Apr is just providing software for the K04 based TTE420 turbo which is made by some German company "The Turbo Engineers" that I believe you have to contact on FB or email. Google TTE420 turbo Golf R. Don't accuse a vendor of copying another vendor unless you've got some facts to back it up.

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
A guy was claiming that you guys copied IE's turbo.

Hmm, well that's silly.

1 - This isn't our turbo, it's TTE's.
2 - IE doesn't make a hybrid turbo.

Is he talking about their EFR turbo kit? If so, we have a large turbo kit like it too. Ours was developed for the EA113 engine in 2006. This was close to 10 years before IE launched theirs. However, even though that reverses the guys claim/logic 100%, it doesn't mean IE copied ours at all. It's a turbo kit. Manifold, hoses, turbos. Is what it is and many people do it.

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
A guy was claiming that you guys copied IE's turbo.

Man you are just a bulldog when it comes to this stuff. :laugh::laugh:

This is nothing like the IE450 Golf R kit which uses an EFR turbo, someone was mighty confused.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Man you are just a bulldog when it comes to this stuff. :laugh::laugh:

This is nothing like the IE450 Golf R kit which uses an EFR turbo, someone was mighty confused.

I just think it's funny when you claim a VENDOR's product is stolen/copied that of another brand without PROOF, I call them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll have to admit to my mistake. Although, the day I posted; I felt the need to 'stir the pot' for reactions lol.

Completely overlooked the "ECU Upgrade" portion and only seen the ECU tune + turbo aspect and features.

So yes, feel free to lay into me. stone me.

carry on.:dnftt:

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
I'll have to admit to my mistake. Although, the day I posted; I felt the need to 'stir the pot' for reactions lol.

Completely overlooked the "ECU Upgrade" portion and only seen the ECU tune + turbo aspect and features.

So yes, feel free to lay into me. stone me.

carry on.:dnftt:

Well... your "feel of need" was completely unecessary...