GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ask Detailer's Domain. Have a question ask us?

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
I don't know if it's the fumes from the wax or what but it seems like after applying NXT2.0 my paints color is not as deep.

So far I've done

1.CG Blue ClayBar
2. 2 layers of CG Blitz
3. 2 Layers of Black Light
4. 1 Layer of Nxt2.0

In between step 2 and 3 there was almost 2 months and a wash. Should I have just stopped at Blacklight?

WhosRich

Ready to race!
Any experience/tips with 1z einszett klima cleaner/etu? I wanna make sure my A/C is clear of mold and bacteria.

Last edited:

vi7injou

Broken headlight

Hey everyone. I'm new to this forum. Have read a few threads now. Very very informative topics. I must say.

I recently took over my brother's old 2010 GTI (US model), one week after because of my luck, i had the passenger side headlight hit and broken overnight while parked on the street. I did a little inspection with a friend and seems the whole light was pushed back and under a little, snapping the light supporters that keeps the light in place AND the bumper was also moved out of place.

So, i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to what to do, or better yet. What would you guys do if it was your own car. This is my first car ever so you could imagine how upset i got when i saw it the morning when i found it like that.

A suggestion my friend said, since the headlight in itself still works like a charm except for the broken casing, was to just buy the cheapest headlight i could find that is compatible and just replace the inner parts.

Any help would be very much appreciated! Thank you.

Ps: will post some photos when given the chance, ASAP.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Totally wrong sub-forum dude. I would remove the headlight, try to realign bumper, and reinstall the headlight to see where you stand. New headlight might be more than your deductible.

vi7injou

Totally wrong sub-forum dude. I would remove the headlight, try to realign bumper, and reinstall the headlight to see where you stand. New headlight might be more than your deductible.

Uh oh... :( since this one said ask anything. Apologies. Could you point me to the right direction?

aj_law

Go Kart Champion

DetailersDomain.com

Go Kart Champion

Treat Yourself Now.

Here is a promo just for you.

1. 15% no minimum - Promo Code: NYE15
2. Free Shipping on all orders over $50.00 (CONUS)
3. Promo starts NOW and ENDS 1/2/14 Midnight EST
4. Sorry we can't combine these offers and won't be able to credit any orders before this special.
5. Restrictions: Rupes Polishers

Click here to start shopping!

Thanks again for a great year! We are looking forward to 2014 and will be there to meet your auto detailing needs.

Happy New Year from all of us at Detailer's Domain.

Please feel free to email or call me with any questions or comments.

Phil Yiu
Phil@DetailersDomain.com
Detailers Domain
(201) 768-1818

aj_law

Go Kart Champion

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

Treat Yourself Now.

Here is a promo just for you.

1. 15% no minimum - Promo Code: NYE15
2. Free Shipping on all orders over $50.00 (CONUS)
3. Promo starts NOW and ENDS 1/2/14 Midnight EST
4. Sorry we can't combine these offers and won't be able to credit any orders before this special.
5. Restrictions: Rupes Polishers

Click here to start shopping!

Thanks again for a great year! We are looking forward to 2014 and will be there to meet your auto detailing needs.

Happy New Year from all of us at Detailer's Domain.

Please feel free to email or call me with any questions or comments.

Phil Yiu
Phil@DetailersDomain.com
Detailers Domain
(201) 768-1818

So, is it free shipping for $8.88??

DetailersDomain.com

Go Kart Champion

Feeling the winter time blues? We are and we would love to cheer you up with a 20% off Promo Code!

Here are the details:

1. 20% off your shopping cart - Promo Code: IHATESNOW
2. Flat Shipping $8.88 on all orders over $50.00 (CONUS)
3. Free Shipping on all orders over $120 (CONUS)
3. Promo starts NOW and ENDS 2/08/14 Midnight EST

NOTE: NOT VALID ON RUPES POLISHERS

Click here to start shopping.