GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Austin Area Owners

ghotch

MKVI Owner
You gonna get a mk7 or something else?

Don't know yet...might move up to a S4, A6 or A7. Depends on what's available off lease when I'm ready.

///Audience

Ready to race!
Does anyone have a recommendation for a tint shop in Austin?

Hey Dave, if you dont mind driving to san marcos, my shop does excellent window tint. I also offer a discount for my Golfmk6 amigos. We have plenty of experience doing the pain in the ass back window on the mk6. We have done my GTI as well as 3 other forum members and everyone has been very happy. Shoot me a PM and we can discuss pricing.

spessx

Ready to race!
Has anyone had their intercooler upgraded here in Austin? Where did you go? What did you pay for labor?

I'm thinking about upgrading to the S3 IC.

Sspcivic31

Drag Race Newbie
Has anyone had their intercooler upgraded here in Austin? Where did you go? What did you pay for labor?

Shameless plug. I have an aluminum s3 intercooler and awe silicone intercooler hose kit.
I'm in dfw but I go down to Austin semi regularly. Pm me if interested.
I used it with an Apr k04 kit on my car for a year and a half.

aco512

Passed Driver's Ed
Does anyone have a recommendation for a tint shop in Austin?

I have a tint guy. He tints automobiles at a ford dealership and has done about 4 of our previous cars. Actually may be going to see him this Saturday to tint my wife's car. Does a great job and he'll do it as dark as you want. I can ask him if he will take a new customer if you want.

ghotch

MKVI Owner

Brink Motorsports on North Lamar...Quality work at good prices.

Gabemon

Brink for sure. Just got APR KO4 with intercooler installed by them. Nice work with good prices for sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

dknguyenn

Ready to race!
So what's there to do in Austin? A group of us are headed down there Sunday, July 6 and skating all day and coming back. Any meets, food joints, or things to do y'all recommend?

-David

///Audience

Ready to race!
So what's there to do in Austin? A group of us are headed down there Sunday, July 6 and skating all day and coming back. Any meets, food joints, or things to do y'all recommend?

-David

ice skating? Theres endless things to do in Austin. What type of food do you like and what do you want to spend? If you have free time, barton springs or the greenbelt are my favorite ways to spend a day

Dave10781

Go Kart Champion

-David

You should definitely try Hopdoddy and then Gordough's.

GoliathRage

Go Kart Champion
You should definitely try Hopdoddy and then Gordough's.

Another good food place is home slice if you want some awesome pizza.