GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Big Turbo Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

s word

Ready to race!
New option came up. GTX2867R i don't have as much head room as GTX3071 but it seems to be right about where I would like in my power output. Hell my K04 hardly ran right and I was feeling good when it dynoed 285/300. If I could make 400/400 or 400/360 I think this is the route i'll go.

molo

Ready to race!
Is any of you running internal WG? If yes, what tune are you using?

GlfSprtCT1

Go Kart Champion

internal gate on a gt3071 apr stg3+. no issues.

jettaglis

Go Kart Champion
I'm building a BT set up, An ATP 3076. Some good info coming in lately

jettaglx91

Go Kart Champion
New option came up. GTX2867R i don't have as much head room as GTX3071 but it seems to be right about where I would like in my power output. Hell my K04 hardly ran right and I was feeling good when it dynoed 285/300. If I could make 400/400 or 400/360 I think this is the route i'll go.

I personally like the gtx2867, it wont make 500whp but spools like a k04 so feels really nice and linear on the street.

drepai

Go Kart Champion
Gt3076r-wg with the OEM n75 and eurodyne. On lowest setting 12 psi and 15 psi creep by redline. Highest setting 30 psi and 28 psi by 7200.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

s word

Ready to race!
I personally like the gtx2867, it wont make 500whp but spools like a k04 so feels really nice and linear on the street.

Well good. This is what I will be running just went to shop to put my down on it so its getting ordered. Much less than $6000 all in too :happyanim: still sucks compare to what I was thinking yesterday when i went into the shop thinking I had a N75 or DV prob.

Halvie

WOOSA

on pump?

s word

Ready to race!
wouldn't bet on 400whp with that turbo

Thanks for the note. If I can be ballpark ill be happy. I am not the only one getting this setup the others to my knowledge will be setup with internals and fueling, so i will have some comparison points. And if I don't make 400 and become unhappy with the performance I will just get a bigger turbo :thumbsup: gotta start somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.