Big Turbo Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halvie

WOOSA

Halvie

WOOSA
21psi for 490whp ;)

bumped it up a bit. now around 29psi for 675whp.

Don't have a real answer actually. Haven't bothered to put in the analog sensor for my p3 gauge. Gauge says 18.5ish. Vagcom does hit 2550. What does that equate to again?

GlfSprtCT1

Go Kart Champion
bumped it up a bit. now around 29psi for 675whp.

Don't have a real answer actually. Haven't bothered to put in the analog sensor for my p3 gauge. Gauge says 18.5ish. Vagcom does hit 2550. What does that equate to again?

kern417

Go Kart Champion
At least you found it

no kidding man. now i'm in andre's position. not sure if i need to pull the manifold to see if i find anything jammed in there or what. i'm assuming this happened from driving around with the pipe blown off. could have picked up anything i suppose.

drepai

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for the note. If I can be ballpark ill be happy. I am not the only one getting this setup the others to my knowledge will be setup with internals and fueling, so i will have some comparison points. And if I don't make 400 and become unhappy with the performance I will just get a bigger turbo :thumbsup: gotta start somewhere.
Direct port meth with a bunch of boost and timing you'd probably be around there. You'd need to buy a failsafe though.

Status
Not open for further replies.