GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bought a gaytronic crossover this weekend

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
Put new CV boots on both front axles a couple weeks ago, that was fun. Then this weekend I got winter tires mounted on the stock wheels. 235/55/17 continental extreme winter contact. Vag-com adjusted the suspension up a few inches too. Winter mode:

Someone was asking at one point if this thing could go over a curb. Well it has 10 or so inches of ground clearance now. The TT is also in winter mode:

225/45/18 michelin xi3's on cheap eBay 18x7.5 wheels.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Nice upgrades !

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
Got a little bit of actual snow last night and fine tuned the winter suspension settings. Everyday winter mode:

OMG A BLIZZARD MODE:

And I finally replaced the outer tie rods with nice solid pieces instead of the oem rubber mounted crap, broke loose the rear toe adjustment bolts, and had the car properly aligned. The car now steers and rides great. Here's how bad the alignment was:

And that before number is actually after me adjusting everything a little closer to normal by myself. It was WAY off when I first got it.

The only things left to do on it now will be in the spring. Catless downpipes, stage 2 tune, summer wheels and tires, and sway bars. Maybe a hitch kit if I decide to tow the Z06.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

McQueen77

Banned
Arby's brah

McQueen77

Banned
I dont know if you can really call those little meat folds roast beef.