GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bought a gaytronic crossover this weekend

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
After test driving several I finally decided on this 2001 allroad tiptronic, 90k miles green with gray interior. The car is in fantastic shape but needs some work which seems to be the case with every single allroad for sale so I went for it. Air compressor needs rebuilt (kit ordered), rear view mirror needs replaced (updated model with compass ordered), lcd screen needs replaced, needs o2 sensors replaced or cats gutted, and it looks like the parking brake sensor thinks the brake is stuck on.

I'm not looking to do much modding on this car since it will be slower than my Z06 no matter what, just thinking of some basic stuff like removing cats+SAI+aux coolant pump, throw on some intake spacers and silicone hoses, boost gauge and stage 2 tune, and some kind of better 2 DIN head unit with bluetooth and nav. Maybe add the hotchkis sway bars and swap the servotronic relay for a better steering feel and lower it a little bit in vagcom, that's about it really.

It's not as quick as my S4 was, but it will be quick enough with a tune and it feels just as nice inside - plus my girlfriend can actually drive this car and gas mileage is much improved over the 4.2.

Pics:

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Can you tune the Tiptronic?

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
So what race car are you getting?

Poorvette.

He's got the best of both worlds. Depreciated german battlewagon with airbagz, and a fantastic plastic cock rocket with non-superior interior.

Troy knows how to party.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Damn dude. Automatic suv wagon thing. Very gay. At least you have a Corvette though.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
automatic crossover on bagz dude, just need some ramz and spacerz and tintz and I'll be ready for VW/Audi meetz

This is what convinced me to get one:

2300 kg towing capacity wagon >> SUV

it would be good looking, I'm not usually a stance/low/bags kinda guy, but i like this one