GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

California VCDS/VAGCOM Locator Thread

bryngutierrez46

Ready to race!
Anyone near rancho and montclair need help car wont start need to scan for codes.. ill give you some money to come where i am at please?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

pinoycuh1

Ready to race!
Anyone near OC area that can help me out, check engine just turned on and the engine is hissing. At neutral it would rev by itself from 1000rpm TO 2500RPM. This happened to me a couple months back with the check engine light and i took it to the dealership and they told me to replace the intake manifold which i did and it cost me 1k$ in parts and labor. I dont want to bring it back to them again, can anyone help me figure out what the problem would be?

Fastest way to reach me 562.453.7487
Thanks in advance.

Gino

Ready to race!
Anyone near OC area that can help me out, check engine just turned on and the engine is hissing. At neutral it would rev by itself from 1000rpm TO 2500RPM. This happened to me a couple months back with the check engine light and i took it to the dealership and they told me to replace the intake manifold which i did and it cost me 1k$ in parts and labor. I dont want to bring it back to them again, can anyone help me figure out what the problem would be?

Fastest way to reach me 562.453.7487
Thanks in advance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCwHVzxamB0

Maybe a failing PCV? Had the same revving issue and it ended up being what failed for me. That and it sounded awful.

HeloHarmonics

Ready to race!
Need someone in the east bay area to auto-level my HID headlights with vag-com because I lowered the car on VWR springs. If you can help me out, let me know!

*update: got it taken care of. Thanks VW community.

Last edited:

Quader

Will be very thankful if someone can help me out with Eds replicas and Depo R tail lights, to code them properly. Getting a yellow light code on dash. Please let me know. - Art (located in Bay area , MTV)

Nfamous

Passed Driver's Ed
looking for some help coding new headlights. I'm in the santa clarita area. near magic mountain.

thx

FF_animal

Ready to race!
im located in the San Jose area and have a CEL that comes and goes whenever it feels. Any one with vagcom able to help out? im willing to pay for services ofcourse.

209 602 2814

smac24

Ready to race!
Anyone in San Diego able to code some tails and maybe 1 more thing? Pacific beach, can drive a bit if not close! Pm me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jcarollo765

Ready to race!
Anyone in San Diego able to code some tails and maybe 1 more thing? Pacific beach, can drive a bit if not close! Pm me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in North Park.

PM me for my cell and I can do it over the weekend in minutes, no worries

Jcarollo765

Ready to race!
He doesn't know what he's doing, i do.

Just b/c my car destroys urs, no need to whine about it :D

Did you ask ur boss aka GF if you could track ur car or still pussing out?