dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
How's daddy lyfe?

Come back to the dark side!
Pretty good, she's a decent sleeper, and the wife is breast feeding so I get more sleep. She isn't pumping any more so I just change the child and hand her over to the milk machine.

PM BoostedVW11, he's been trying to sell/trade for a few weeks now. Buying a Civic Si
From what I remember he's a 2 door, need a 4 door.

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion
Pretty good, she's a decent sleeper, and the wife is breast feeding so I get more sleep. She isn't pumping any more so I just change the child and hand her over to the milk machine.

From what I remember he's a 2 door, need a 4 door.

Milk machine, haha. That's what I call my wife, she churns that shit out like crazy.

Sent from my left nut

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
Milk machine, haha. That's what I call my wife, she churns that shit out like crazy.

Sent from my left nut

She was pumping for about a week then stopped since her titters are producing too much. From that first week we have like 30+ oz frozen.

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion
She was pumping for about a week then stopped since her titters are producing too much. From that first week we have like 30+ oz frozen.

Apparently there's a black market for dat tittay juice among body builders. Sounds like we need to get access to said market. You could also donate the excess to hospitals for zero profit if you want dat warm and fuzzy feeling.

Sent from my left nut

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Dat daddy talk.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion

Sell it for $10,000/oz

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Apparently there's a black market for dat tittay juice among body builders. Sounds like we need to get access to said market. You could also donate the excess to hospitals for zero profit if you want dat warm and fuzzy feeling.

Sent from my left nut

Serious??

join a bro forum and sell that

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion

Jaber

Modero
No tata juice here. Just expensive baby race poweder fuel in a can. It's like the 100ctane of the baby formula.

Status
Not open for further replies.