GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 11.9.9: SCOTUS to Approve Minimum Wage Payments in Chipotle Gift Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Verdict is in. Valve is broken and piston is broken. He thinks valve broke first causing all the other damage.

Jaber

Modero
Verdict is in. Valve is broken and piston is broken. He thinks valve broke first causing all the other damage.

Dang. What happens next.

Sent from my iSuperior, expect typos, mathematical errors and inaccuracy.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

Holy cow, man :eek: That's rough. Sorry to hear that :(

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Can we get a new thread title that reflects Roy's current woes? Many thanks.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Chi Chat 11.3.4: R.I.P. ROYWAGEN MUCH FEELS

Update from a legitimate source: Clarkson is to be officially sacked by the BBC tomorrow

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/11493270/Jeremy-Clarkson-to-be-sacked-by-the-BBC.html

Yeah, saw that. Top Gear will never be the same. Maybe that's not a bad thing though. Clarkson will return on another network, maybe even Netflix. May and Hammond will follow since they are all out of contract and it's the trio that makes the show. It'll be the BBC's loss in the end.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, saw that. Top Gear will never be the same. Maybe that's not a bad thing though. Clarkson will return on another network, maybe even Netflix. May and Hammond will follow since they are all out of contract and it's the trio that makes the show. It'll be the BBC's loss in the end.

I think Chris Evans would do a great job, to be fair. I could see Steve Coogan doing it, too, but I'd guess he's too busy.

Saw a pretty funny list on Twitter from Jake Humphrey today. The betting odds of who could be next:

Ummmm Clarkson is only 54 years old? :eek:

Oh Dang. Thats a rough 54

Yup, born in 1960 I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.