GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Anybody doing LAPS on the 18th?

Thinking about it. Watching the forecast.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
I don't trust the weather by the time October rolls around - I'd definitely be playing it by ear.

I think this September LAPS day is a maybe, and I'm half hoping the weather sucks so I can skip it and breathe a little, budget-wise. Definitely doing PCA Octoberfest @ Blackhawk on 9/30-10/1.... and that's probably all that's in the budget for this year. I don't expect to have brakes and stuff left in time to catch the 10/9 LAPS.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I don't trust the weather by the time October rolls around - I'd definitely be playing it by ear.

I think this September LAPS day is a maybe, and I'm half hoping the weather sucks so I can skip it and breathe a little, budget-wise. Definitely doing PCA Octoberfest @ Blackhawk on 9/30-10/1.... and that's probably all that's in the budget for this year. I don't expect to have brakes and stuff left in time to catch the 10/9 LAPS.

is the pca event at blackhawk for only cool kids with p-cars?

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
is the pca event at blackhawk for only cool kids with p-cars?

They let the occasional non P-car in. You should be fine if you sign up... if Todd questions it just mention me.

It's a decent 2-day event, "experienced" only. Big pig roast Saturday night, giant bonfire... it's the end-of-year shindig for PCA. I'll be there regardless as I run on-site registration tho driving will depend on weather.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
They let the occasional non P-car in. You should be fine if you sign up... if Todd questions it just mention me.

It's a decent 2-day event, "experienced" only. Big pig roast Saturday night, giant bonfire... it's the end-of-year shindig for PCA. I'll be there regardless as I run on-site registration tho driving will depend on weather.

Dat Ptak P-car pull

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Dat Ptak P-car pull

Not a whole lot different from WCBMW and wanting people to be a "guest" of a member. Certain PCA events tend to sell out so in some of them they get a little harder on non-members attending, Octoberfest being one of them.

At the end of the day tho... your money is green, they'll take it. :)

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Track budget was gone after my first event then did 2 more lol. Definitely done til I get my bonus next spring. BBK and harness bar are next. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Anybody doing LAPS on the 18th?

Thinking about it. Watching the forecast.

Yes, i hope to be there . Will know tomorrow. Really want to improve my lines and be less drag racey there...full track is a lot to learn for sure. I hope some first timers would come out, the track is just about the smoothest/cleanest youre gonna get around here.

Rear Sway bar is next on my list, it really changes the car i hear[emoji1303]

yep^ 100% this

I may do the Oct. 9th day if my hand is better by then. Would be my last hurrah.
dang man dang.

sorry to hear you got an injury, hope you can make a track day before leaving us
Dat Ptak P-car pull
porsche is VAG :iono:

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Yes, i hope to be there . Will know tomorrow. Really want to improve my lines and be less drag racey there...full track is a lot to learn for sure. I hope some first timers would come out, the track is just about the smoothest/cleanest youre gonna get around here.

yep^ 100% this

dang man dang.

sorry to hear you got an injury, hope you can make a track day before leaving us

porsche is VAG :iono:

lol, I get the back end to come out just fine as it is lolol. Traded my old detroit wheels for a unibrace XB, going to be installing that this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.